• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forever Family Force

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017
    🤣 Forever Family Force is a British equivalent of US NFAC

Of course, Brits are neutered so no guns, for now, it looks like they might turn out to be a dance group o_O:eek:

31448732-8585073-Police_were_on_scene_as_demonstrators_marched_through_Brixton_th-a-40_1596361816964.jpg

31447978-8585073-Activists_block_Brixton_Road_as_they_march_through_London_s_stre-a-5_1596361815444.jpg

Last edited:
    • Angry
    Reactions: Wading
    "You are lucky we want reparations, not revenge"

Well, bitch, you will not get reparations so you may as well try for revenge. In which case we will finish you all out of this country once and for all.
    with you 150% 308... as it is now they like shooting themselves... might be worth watching with the popcorn in hand as they try it... casually pick up the AR next to my lawn chair when they look up dazed at how fucked they are... or perhaps sit back at 1,000 watching through my 10x25 56 having a fun time picking out the top three leaders of their farcical endeavor

a brick wall is waiting for them as they run full tilt heads down into it

Now they have a chance but better lives and education, They have the chance to be better and become part of the society. help their young to live free free gang violence but they chose to follow the Democrats brainwashed narrative. Smh.

Animals are better off in the jungle its their natural habitat thats why God placed them in Africa .

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    Reparations? In UK?

Guessing history isn't a strong point with these people.

They want reparations, but they tolerate a queen...

Reactions: Blutroop
    UK /England/Britain/Who gives a flyin fuck surrendered tbe country and culture . Not a shot was fired and yet they swiftly grabbed ankles to the uprorious chant of me first . They have lain themselves prostrate to the whims of the EU and the hordes of immigrants they brought in . They ran out of Dicks to shoot themselves in . So again I care why ? Oh maybe it's because they are an ally who nearly got their asses handed to them by Argentina . Oh yeah that . Zero fucks .

I really hope that they decide revenge is not they path they want to take. That would be unfortunate if they went in that direction.

Are they all NCO's? What's up with the sergeant rank?

The "ten-hutting" and shit was insanely cringe worthy. Scary even.

Can any of you imagine joining in? Following along? Pretending that shit has traction?

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    I really hope that they decide revenge is not they path they want to take. That would be unfortunate if they went in that direction.
    I disagree. It would show the world what they really are and would remove any restraints from the civilized.

Animals are better off in the jungle its their natural habitat thats why God placed them in Africa .
    Keep your blatant racism off the Hide. Statements like yours give those very people more fuel to hate us and support their beliefs and actions. This divisive bullshit is tearing our nation a new one. The Hide is not a private, hive-mind circle jerk; there are people from all walks of life and professions here and not all of them friendly to our hobbies/oaths/Constitution. If some of y'all don't police yourselves HMFIC may go nuclear on the Bear Pit, he has said as much before. Quit pissing in the pool.

Keep your blatant racism off the Hide. Statements like yours give those very people more fuel to hate us and support their beliefs and actions. This divisive bullshit is tearing our nation a new one. The Hide is not a private, hive-mind circle jerk; there are people from all walks of life and professions here and not all of them friendly to our hobbies/oaths/Constitution. If some of y'all don't police yourselves HMFIC may go nuclear on the Bear Pit, he has said as much before. Quit pissing in the pool.
    Hey Karen, shut the fuck up, so what he gets a little constructive with his words, it’s ok for them to say they hate us and want to kill us on national media, but we can’t say the slightest little thing back, fuck off! YOU are the problem, you fucking knee bending kapernick sucking off pussy!

I'm gona have to pop another top.

The lines are getting well defined now. Our nation detiriates day by day exponentially.

The deal is the main colors in the fight will ultimately be red verses blue.

Other colors fighting will just be a minor catalist in the inevitable.

they have no idea how they are perceived... just blind to it... that is their downfall
    Perception is above their pay grade, they are only the Brown Shirted foot soldiers of Democrat mayors and governors.

Baboons ‘armed with knives by visitors’ wreak havoc on cars at safari park

“We’re not sure if they are being given weapons by some of the guests who want to see them attack cars, or if they’re fishing them out of pick-up trucks and vans.
    “They will literally go into people’s toolboxes and carry them around. One of the baboons was seen lugging around a chainsaw.”

The baboons at Knowsley safari park in Merseyside have been known to rip off windscreen wipers and wing mirrors from the cars of visitors.
    But it has been claimed some visitors are trying to help increase the damage caused to vehicles by the animals by supplying weapons “for a laugh”.
    The 550-acre safari park reopened its doors on June 15 following the coronavirus lockdown.

One member of staff at the park has been left confused by sightings of the baboons wielding weapons and wondered whether the tools had been given to the animals, or if they had taken them from visitors’ toolboxes when they stopped in their enclosure.

A source said: “The baboons have been found with knives and screwdrivers. I do wonder if it’s some of the guests handing them out.

Upps my mistake o_O, when i heard ''baboons armed with knives wreak havoc'' i taught Forever Family Force is finally seeing some action:devilish:. Who would have taught Brits had a Safari where you can drive your car into baboon pen to have them take it apart.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: thejeep
    Getting tired of this shit

*yawn* Good luck getting through the suburbs

It's England, a nation of sheep.

The criminals already do home invasions assembly line style and you can get thrown in jail for hurting one of the "just needing some extra money" types that kick in your door and threaten to kill you and your family.

Life is VERY different over in the UK where the police won't respond to you getting robbed or beaten, but will be front and center to hall some mother in because they hurt some tranny's feelings....

It's what you get when you give up your guns, your knives and even your right to protect yourself. You get a whole nation where all you are legally allowed to do is be sheep for the slaughter..... Unless of course you are the rich or powerful or famous who will have guards with guns protecting you.

Hey Karen, shut the fuck up, so what he gets a little constructive with his words, it’s ok for them to say they hate us and want to kill us on national media, but we can’t say the slightest little thing back, fuck off! YOU are the problem, you fucking knee bending kapernick sucking off pussy!
    Your ignorance is showing.

First off, fuck Britain and all of Burn Loot Murder.

Now then, yall just can't keep it on the motherfucking road. There's always some over the line racist shit in every other thread. I'm not saying we're all the same, but you got me fucked up if you think I'm gonna say that's a reason to put an entire race of people down. You do realize that you're proving their foundation correct— or is thinking past the clown nose on your face just too much to ask? "Oh they have a racially preferential agenda why can't we?" Because you're the one that's supposed to be better than them, right? Or is that not how this works for you?

How PoundinCreek hasn't been bant for flagrant display of subhumanism fucking astounds me, let alone the conspicuously enthusiastic about violence 308ButtPirate. What in the shitting fuck do you people do for a living where these things just get swallowed like a martini glass of blow bang leftovers and yet you're still able to make a fucking living without government assistance or getting incarcerated? My conclusion points to you're fucking irrelevant so you blame your inability to be happy or calm on anyone else. Man the fuck up and act like goddamn intelligent Americans, sounds like the fucking KKK wives club up in this bitch.

Bundy you have 9 posts, I don't even think you're supposed to be in the pit. Feel completely free to fuck entirely off you beta bitch shit heel motherfucker.
    I'm a fucking faggot, please pick on me a lot.

Reactions: atomic41

Now then, yall just can't keep it on the motherfucking road. There's always some over the line racist shit in every other thread. I'm not saying we're all the same, but you got me fucked up if you think I'm gonna say that's a reason to put an entire race of people down. You do realize that you're proving their foundation correct— or is thinking past the clown nose on your face just too much to ask? "Oh they have a racially preferential agenda why can't we?" Because you're the one that's supposed to be better than them, right? Or is that not how this works for you?

How PoundinCreek hasn't been bant for flagrant display of subhumanism fucking astounds me, let alone the conspicuously enthusiastic about violence 308ButtPirate. What in the shitting fuck do you people do for a living where these things just get swallowed like a martini glass of blow bang leftovers and yet you're still able to make a fucking living without government assistance or getting incarcerated? My conclusion points to you're fucking irrelevant so you blame your inability to be happy or calm on anyone else. Man the fuck up and act like goddamn intelligent Americans, sounds like the fucking KKK wives club up in this bitch.

Bundy you have 9 posts, I don't even think you're supposed to be in the pit. Feel completely free to fuck entirely off you beta bitch shit heel motherfucker.
    some may overreact, but I will make allowances given the stimuli... a great deal of what is said is just that, a reaction to the provocation rendered from what is seen and heard that, at it's core is anti american... there is heat in the system, hence your monologue... we are all lucky there isn't a bonfire, yet... your words only make it worse... this is a forum of like minded individuals who are using it to vent steam, and I am fine with it... none of us will be here if it launches, there won't be time, and perhaps that would be you as well

How PoundinCreek hasn't been bant for flagrant display of subhumanism fucking astounds me, let alone the conspicuously enthusiastic about violence 308ButtPirate. What in the shitting fuck do you people do for a living where these things just get swallowed like a martini glass of blow bang leftovers and yet you're still able to make a fucking living without government assistance or getting incarcerated?

Maybe we're just smarter than you

Isn’t it great that we all get a voice?

But then again, if the intent is to start a Marxist Revolution - more than feelers are going to get hurt on both sides of the conflict.

Me? I've been 'bant' a few times. I don't recall all the reasons given. Racist comment was one, I think "WTF, Really" was another. Maybe you were banned too, so you didn't notice. LOL

I used to fuck a girl in Cheyenne named bodie, are you her?

giphy (2).gif