• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forget all the politics and bullshit, its all over Saturday

I'm ready, but I won't be disappointed if it does not happen Saturday.

Just noticed Veer beat me to it. Oh well, the end of the world deserves double billing. As for me I think Ill crack the last bottle of Pappy's...

every year people keep promising me its the end of the world.......and every year im terribly disappointed when it doesnt happen.......god yall gotta stop getting my hopes up

every year people keep promising me its the end of the world.......and every year im terribly disappointed when it doesnt happen.......god yall gotta stop getting my hopes up

No shit, Im ready;)

I got to make a few my servants before hand, bring it on, oh shit the Vikings play football Sunday, belay that.

I guess I need to buy a few cans of Copenhagen. I always said if the world was going to end or I had some terminal disease I would start dipping again. Hell, if I started dipping again I'd probably drop the 30 lbs I've put on over the last 6 years, the gray hairs would recede, I'd look & feel 25 again.

I guess I need to buy a few cans of Copenhagen. I always said if the world was going to end or I had some terminal disease I would start dipping again. Hell, if I started dipping again I'd probably drop the 30 lbs I've put on over the last 6 years, the gray hairs would recede, I'd look & feel 25 again.

I'm the same way. It took me forever, and multiple attempts to quit after 40 years of it.

Well, I hope it bypasses me here in Jersey. If it happens I hope it happens after my shift working at my part time job. I am 11-7 on Saturday.

maxwell

If any of you have a Pinzgaurer 712M can I have it come The Rapture?

My cousin drove this around promoting Red Bull a few years bag.
Air lockers, I think it could drive up a telephone pole.
It drew a crowd everywhere it went.

shfull.php

R

Well shit just got REAL!! BYU just announced that starting today food services will be allowed to serve caffeinated beverages on campus.

Well shit just got REAL!! BYU just announced that starting today food services will be allowed to serve caffeinated beverages on campus.

How did I expect to survive w/o that info. Thanks for sharing.:cool:

nevermind that shit......here comes Mongo....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NTEeTDbnnc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maggot ... I'm sure that you'll even enjoy the pops and hisses.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NTEeTDbnnc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maggot ... I'm sure that you'll even enjoy the pops and hisses.

Ah, vinyl, sweet viny, even with the popw it beats digital hands down....And the stir fry looks delicious as well.

Just looked out the window...nope, no rolling wall of flaming clouds headed this way. Yawn...need some coffee and a bowl of corn flakes....

Back from the range, an work out. Hope it holds off until I put stuff away an get a shower at least. Don't want to smell bad on the other side! Will I have time to get lunch later?

17:14 right now. Pretty sunny out. What time was this going to happen again?

its officially 6:03......wheres my rapture god damnit!

I ran out of beer. A True Extinction Level Event!

Well, damn. It looks like I will need to take a shower and shave before Monday morning and pay the property tax on my truck after all!

Fuck, Im reallly disappointed. I was looking forward to this event.

Don't worry - I'm sure another huckster will be along in no time preaching some BS about how the end times are near and/or the world will end soon.

Meade revised his stance. Saturday was not the end, but the beginning of the end. Probably lots of Mexicans believe him this morning.