• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Forget the woodland and multicam

Yama Arashi

Danneskjöld Imperative
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2011
CONUS
477229-national-geographic-traveler-photo-contest_zps3976ab8a.jpg

Higher res:

16av0ox.jpg

Last edited:
We should get PEO Soldier to make some of this camo, claim the idea was theirs first, proceed to spend millions of dollars on development, and continually defend it even after it's been proven that it sucks.

Cool picture. Thats a good "real tree" pattern right there!

There are a ton of camo patterns out there that are far better than any military camo. If you have a specific AO you want to blend into head to Cabelas or Bass Pro instead of the surplus store...

Owls are some of the coolest animals on the planet. Thanks for sharing this, pretty amazing stuff.

-Paulus

Owls are so cool, watching them get animals is really amazing. Another amazing animal to watch kick some ass is Peregrine Falcon, I was duck hunting one time up in AK on this little hill on a lake, and this duck went by me at like 50 mph, HOLY CRAP out of range by the time I got the shotgun up. As I was tracking on the right side this Falcon was going all Iceman on it cutting the inside of the corner the duck made. Pushed it down and pushed it down till it was going all out full throttle on the water, and BAM into the bank at full speed, falcon pulled straight up, then hovered a sec, dropped on it. Started screeching and another falcon came and the new bird picked it up sort of and drug it into the grass. Then they ferried it parted out, was so awesome to see.

Seen owls put the hurt on rabbits, but it isn't nearly intense, the rabbit just goes, oh hey death what's up?

Came upon some rabbit tracks in the snow while deer hunting, going down the same trail I'm walking....then there was the imprint of two wings, and a few drops of blood in the snow, End of rabbit tracks. Owl had better luck than me that day. Owls are so cool, that screech owl photo is my new desktop background!