• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fork in the road...

SSG69

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2007
Central IL
Make hand sanitizer, or get fucked up?
6C876169-565B-4141-B455-F89E56FD5390.jpeg

Little darlings in Las Vegas was going to have “hand sanitizer wrestling “ when this shit started blowing up. I’d think that would be worse than sand ?

Soap works just fine on hands - save the ethanol for where it works best.

Well the government would try to tell you it works best in gasoline , we know what a croc that is.

I'm gonna hafta disagree with you on this one. My car makes a solid 50 RWHP more on E85 than on E10. The stuff kicks ass in forced-induction applications if your fuel system has the balls (mine does).

20170605_185644.jpg

Reactions: SDBguy95
I'm gonna hafta disagree with you on this one. My car makes a solid 50 RWHP more on E85 than on E10. The stuff kicks ass in forced-induction applications if your fuel system has the balls (mine does).

View attachment 7287842
Well that good , but that doesn't outweigh all of the damage it does to small engines.
It's the biggest farce ever put on the society.

My daughter and tried to make hand sanitizer with some 90% rubbing alcohol, 190 proof ethanol and aloe gel/lanolin/vit e gel. Various concoctions.

All of it was too runny.

My suggestion - save the rubbing alcohol and lanolin to lube your cases for reloading. Save the ethanol for drinking or making jello shots. Save the aloe gel for sunburn. I don't know what to do with the Vet E gel.

Ok, so made some up. 2 parts ever clear to 1 part aloe Vera gel. Add 10 drops of lavender oil per cup for smell (Wife wanted it).

whisked the shit out of it and it came out the perfect consistency. Will definitely work better than nothing when I don’t have running water. Way more expensive than regular hand sanitizer, but when you can’t find any I think it’s a viable option. The only thing I don’t like is it takes a little longer to dry, and leaves hands a little sticky for a minute, but a hell of a lot better than nothing.

LOL, I use that to mix with lanolin for resizing.
Only I use the the stuff with the manly name.

diesel_190_nv_175.jpg