• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I happy with all three of my quietbore kits. Well the 308 trap is on the heavy side but other than that it’s quiet and good accuracy so far on a 6.5cm gas gun. Will know more about its accuracy when I get the correct thread adapter and try it out on the desert tech bolt gun as that setup is baseline comparison for how accurate myself or others can shoot. I will be keeping in mind the change of barrel harmonics with the added mass of the can.
The .22 and 9mm work very well and I have no complaints. Keep in mind I have nothing to compare them to though.

Diversified Machine or Maverick Precision.
I like the way the Diversified produce look but I can't get a reply from them.Im skeptical about sending money somewhere I cant get a reply from.

For DM - if it’s in stock or it lets you back order - just buy and wait. If you have product questions before you buy, better ask from a Form 1 community either here, the other forum boards, or FB groups, as you will get a faster reply.

I like the way the Diversified produce look but I can't get a reply from them.Im skeptical about sending money somewhere I cant get a reply from.
I believe it.

They make good stuff, they will get you your stuff, they kind of suck at communication though and don’t answer prospective emails well.
Is what it is.

I used DM Select Titanium Kit in 1.5” OD x 1.36” ID x 8” Long. It has 2 SS heat treated cones and 5 Ti cones.

I am using on a 9mm CZ Scorpion.

My rifle can that I built is using a Maverick Precision “Talon” tube which is 1.625” OD x 10” Long. It has the muzzle end with thicker walls and an integrated 2” blast chamber and threaded for SiCo ASR, DA Key Mo, Griffin A. I packed it with 10 radial cones from now defunct Totality Industries (3 SS and 7 Ti). Spacers getting progressively tighter going from muzzle end to exit end. It was made to mimic a Hybrid 46, and I use it on a 450 Bushmaster AR as well as 5.56 AR and I’m more than happy with the results.

What kit did you get and what caliber are you using it on?

I got the premium Ti 1.5” x 1.375 kit with a ASR QD Mount and the flash hider end cap with the hat cones (5 Ti, 2 SS ) and shot everything from .22LR to .300 WM and the .300 WM sound is about the same as .22lr with no can and not loud enough to wear hearing protection with very little POI shift, none L-R just about 1 Mil low and groups better as well and stunned how well it came out. Definitely buying a couple more for pistol and .22 LR.

Attachments

• DD9402EB-0614-4A6D-88AC-587DE3950870.jpeg
    DD9402EB-0614-4A6D-88AC-587DE3950870.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 129
Since there seem to be a lot of people here that like the Diversified Machine kits - and have openly admitted that the owner is on the slow side of customer service - I'll ask my questions for this group.
What is the difference between the "Select Ti" and "Premium Ti" kits besides the interior being bored concentric to the OD? If that's it, how much does it really matter?
How much do these things weigh? Reference a 1.5" x 8" or 10" TI kit. The Quietbore equivalent is pushing 2 pounds.

Since there seem to be a lot of people here that like the Diversified Machine kits - and have openly admitted that the owner is on the slow side of customer service - I'll ask my questions for this group.
What is the difference between the "Select Ti" and "Premium Ti" kits besides the interior being bored concentric to the OD? If that's it, how much does it really matter?
How much do these things weigh? Reference a 1.5" x 8" or 10" TI kit. The Quietbore equivalent is pushing 2 pounds.

My 1.5 x 8” DM can weighs 1.04 lbs with SiCo flash hider end cap and ASR QD Mount as for the difference seems to be the select OAL & ID (and the ID is NOT bored) mine is 1.375” ID and seems to be one of the more popular sizes if you go with the premium tube you can configure the internals with what ever cones you want DM, RSC etc as well as the mount, end cap and spacers. I have the DM hat cones 5 Ti, 2 SS for The first two from the brake you need SS.

Last edited:
I have had AWESOME results from SD tactical products (solvent traps direct look identical)

The brake with Acme threads work fantastic

Accuracy is better than I can shoot (sub 0.5 moa on .22LR, .223 SPR and 6.5cm bolt action...same 9 inch form 1)

I have had AWESOME results from SD tactical products (solvent traps direct look identical)

The brake with Acme threads work fantastic

Accuracy is better than I can shoot (sub 0.5 moa on .22LR, .223 SPR and 6.5cm bolt action...same 9 inch form 1)
Did you clip yours?

No, but if I do another I'll prolly try some clipped titanium cones

I spent over a year just lurking and learning on silencertalk......incorporated a blast chambered with freeze plugs I pressed into cones and also drilled some holes in the first several cones.....6 holes going to 4 then down to 2 for first several cones and last couple have none

I couldn't believe my eyes when it literally printed a clover leaf the first 3 shots out of my 6.5cm

Side note.......the first 20 rounds or so its normal to see a fee sparks come out even when there is no baffle strike

No, but if I do another I'll prolly try some clipped titanium cones

I spent over a year just lurking and learning on silencertalk......incorporated a blast chambered with freeze plugs I pressed into cones and also drilled some holes in the first several cones.....6 holes going to 4 then down to 2 for first several cones and last couple have none

I couldn't believe my eyes when it literally printed a clover leaf the first 3 shots out of my 6.5cm

Side note.......the first 20 rounds or so its normal to see a fee sparks come out even when there is no baffle strike
So you drilled vent holes instead of clipped? My unclipped rig is loud on 6.5, quiet on 223

I am very intrigued by this - I assumed that the smaller projectile would have been louder due to the extra clearance. Any idea if this is normal/common?
I thought it would have been better or equal with the 6.5 as well.

If I order the 1.5" x 8" Diversified Machine Select Ti kit, with the intention of using it on an AR-15 AND a 6.5CM bolt gun (they have different thread sizes/pitches). Should I get 2 rear caps for the 1/2-28 and 5/8-24 or would it make more sense to buy the kit with the 5/8-24 and then purchase a simple 1/2-28 to 5/8-24 thread converter to leave on the AR?

If I order the 1.5" x 8" Diversified Machine Select Ti kit, with the intention of using it on an AR-15 AND a 6.5CM bolt gun (they have different thread sizes/pitches). Should I get 2 rear caps for the 1/2-28 and 5/8-24 or would it make more sense to buy the kit with the 5/8-24 and then purchase a simple 1/2-28 to 5/8-24 thread converter to leave on the AR?

Yes you could use the adapter to swap or buy the same QD Mount/brake for both rifles. A little more expensive but I found much quicker and less work if you have muzzle brakes/Flash hiders on both rifles.

I used DM Select Titanium Kit in 1.5” OD x 1.36” ID x 8” Long. It has 2 SS heat treated cones and 5 Ti cones.

My rifle can that I built is using a Maverick Precision “Talon” tube which is 1.625” OD x 10” Long. It has the muzzle end with thicker walls and an integrated 2” blast chamber and threaded for SiCo ASR, DA Key Mo, Griffin A. I packed it with 10 radial cones from now defunct Totality Industries (3 SS and 7 Ti). Spacers getting progressively tighter going from muzzle end to exit end. It was made to mimic a Hybrid 46, and I use it on a 450 Bushmaster AR as well as 5.56 AR and I’m more than happy with the results.

Have you ran any 223 or other centerfire rounds through the diversified machine can?

Interested in this for a 350 legend for Michigan deer hunting but it would be nice to be able to use it on other rifles during the off season and still have decent suppression. Not looking for max sound suppression just something that will be more comfortable while hunting.

Have you ran any 223 or other centerfire rounds through the diversified machine can?

Interested in this for a 350 legend for Michigan deer hunting but it would be nice to be able to use it on other rifles during the off season and still have decent suppression. Not looking for max sound suppression just something that will be more comfortable while hunting.

I've shot .243 through my Super Precision Concepts 6.5" tube (i think the same as DM). No issues so far. Suppresses decent enough for hunting purposes, I have not shot it too many times without ear pro as I'm usually at a public range, but its quieter than I expected it would be.

With just looking at the velocity of .350 Legend itll probably suppress similar to .300BLK supers if not a little louder.
As long as you go with titanium you should be good with anything up to the magnums. I wouldnt touch aluminum unless its for rimfire or pistol only.

Someone needs to start making 17-4 tubes so I can start my next build.

Last edited:
Reactions: mi223

Any chance you could please update your 450 experiences? Changes you might make if you did another? Any dB measurements? I have a buddy with a Ruger Ranch 16" 450 and he would love to put a can on his.....especially at the distances we hunt down here it's like throwing rocks he would like to punch subs.

Thanks for you insight

Any chance you could please update your 450 experiences? Changes you might make if you did another? Any dB measurements? I have a buddy with a Ruger Ranch 16" 450 and he would love to put a can on his.....especially at the distances we hunt down here it's like throwing rocks he would like to punch subs.

Thanks for you insight

sorry for the delay. I’ve had my Form 1 450BM can out a few more times getting ready for deer season. I’ve shot it most on a 20” AR in 450, and it’s the cats meow. I can’t think of what I would do different. If I could have used a lathe or a mill that would probably be an upgrade, but materials and layout, I’m satisfied.
Have fired it on a 16” AR in 450, using Black Butterfly 425gr subsonics. It sounded awesome but wouldn’t cycle the action.
I also used it on a 16” 350 Legend upper and it sounded good, took the edge off enough I’d be comfortable hunting/shooting without ear pro anyway. Didn’t change POI, and cycled every time.

So far I’ve only shot 9mm through it. But I would not be afraid to run centerfire rifle rounds through it at all.

I have a couple of the Diversified SiCo Ti kits. They work as intended but not as well as my Dead Air Sandman L. I haven't done accuracy effect testing with them as I have just used them for quietening my 5.56 SBR's to this point. My 30 Cal version wieghs a lot less than the Sandman and works very well on a 10.5" SBR 300BO. All are set up to use KeyMo mounting.

Attachments

• IMG_8815.JPG
    IMG_8815.JPG
    472.3 KB · Views: 90
I got the premium Ti 1.5” x 1.375 kit with a ASR QD Mount and the flash hider end cap with the hat cones (5 Ti, 2 SS ) and shot everything from .22LR to .300 WM and the .300 WM sound is about the same as .22lr with no can and not loud enough to wear hearing protection with very little POI shift, none L-R just about 1 Mil low and groups better as well and stunned how well it came out. Definitely buying a couple more for pistol and .22 LR.

Could you please message me with what adapters you used for the asr and bravo brake.

I have a couple of the Diversified SiCo Ti kits. They work as intended but not as well as my Dead Air Sandman L. I haven't done accuracy effect testing with them as I have just used them for quietening my 5.56 SBR's to this point. My 30 Cal version wieghs a lot less than the Sandman and works very well on a 10.5" SBR 300BO. All are set up to use KeyMo mounting.

Just curious what the weight and length is of your 30 cal Ti can?

Has anyone tried one of the kits on a .338? I'd like to try one on my RPR. Of course it's threaded 3/4x24 and nobody lists a cap that size so I'd have to see if they'd do it special order (I suppose they would?). But If DM doesn't talk to you it's kind of hard to check on that with them. Also, with a .338, would it be better to go larger than 1.5" OD?

Has anyone tried one of the kits on a .338? I'd like to try one on my RPR. Of course it's threaded 3/4x24 and nobody lists a cap that size so I'd have to see if they'd do it special order (I suppose they would?). But If DM doesn't talk to you it's kind of hard to check on that with them. Also, with a .338, would it be better to go larger than 1.5" OD?
You could always get a blank endcap and drill and thread it any way you want

Anybody have a total weight on a complete Ti premium kit 1.75”ODx10” direct thread? Interested in this kit bored to a .338 and curious how well it would suppress and weight. I can’t get a response from them with the weight of this kit.

Anybody have a total weight on a complete Ti premium kit 1.75”ODx10” direct thread? Interested in this kit bored to a .338 and curious how well it would suppress and weight. I can’t get a response from them with the weight of this kit.

I have the 1.5"x10 and its 13.2oz as it sits dirty. I think I could probably knock out an ounce to half ounce of shit because its been run hard and left dirty on SBR's. I think the 1.75" would be right around the 16-17oz mark.

Yes you could use the adapter to swap or buy the same QD Mount/brake for both rifles. A little more expensive but I found much quicker and less work if you have muzzle brakes/Flash hiders on both rifles.
do they make an adapter for the area419 brake?

I have the 1.5"x10 and its 13.2oz as it sits dirty. I think I could probably knock out an ounce to half ounce of shit because its been run hard and left dirty on SBR's. I think the 1.75" would be right around the 16-17oz mark.

Appreciate the response, sounds very reasonable in weight Are you pretty happy with the suppression overall? Do you think the 1.75” would suppress the sound a lot better and be worth the extra weight?