• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Appreciate the response, sounds very reasonable in weight Are you pretty happy with the suppression overall? Do you think the 1.75” would suppress the sound a lot better and be worth the extra weight?

Here is one of my 300WM’s through my F-1 kit.

Here is another one of my 300WM’s through a dead air Sandman L.

I don’t have hard numbers but the F-1 DM setup doesn’t give up much to the factory built unit.

Here is one of my 300WM’s through my F-1 kit.

Here is another one of my 300WM’s through a dead air Sandman L.

I don’t have hard numbers but the F-1 DM setup doesn’t give up much to the factory built unit.

Is that a 1.5 ID tube? How long?

Has anyone ever had there paperwork checked at a range. I never carry mine

Almost 5 years with NFA items, never been asked. It’s also been 18 years since I have had a cop ask for my license, but I still carry it. Not the best comparison, but you get my point.

Make a copy, throw it in your range bag.

Reactions: smoooth1
I have 11 stamps between SBR and suppressor s. I also have never been asked in.8+ years but I carry a copy in Google drive in case I need quick access

Reactions: Lunchbox27
I helped a buddy complete one 2 years ago for a 300 blk build and currently have 2 form 1's that I am compiling parts on to complete this quarter. I haven't seen a kit of any kind yet that I like EVERYTHING. There are so many variables in play. Semi vs Bolt, barrel length, host calibers it will reside on, length of suppressor, mag dumps etc. What are your goals? Best suppression? Weight? POI accuracy? Attachment method? IMO all of that plays a factor in the form 1 decision just like it does in the form 4 world. The benefits of a form 1 besides not having your item(s) spend 12+ months in ATF jail is you get to customize it based on your personal priorities and often for significanly less than a similar form 4 purchase.

That's how it is for a lot of things. Something will have a few features that I like but not exactly what I'm looking for. That I why I just tend to build what I want.

My 1.5 x 8” DM can weighs 1.04 lbs with SiCo flash hider end cap and ASR QD Mount as for the difference seems to be the select OAL & ID (and the ID is NOT bored) mine is 1.375” ID and seems to be one of the more popular sizes if you go with the premium tube you can configure the internals with what ever cones you want DM, RSC etc as well as the mount, end cap and spacers. I have the DM hat cones 5 Ti, 2 SS for The first two from the brake you need SS.
On their site, the ASR isn’t an option. Well, it is an option but when you select it, it says no matching products or something like that. How do I order one with the ASR?

On their site, the ASR isn’t an option. Well, it is an option but when you select it, it says no matching products or something like that. How do I order one with the ASR?

It is currently out of stock.