• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Form 3 wait times

culater

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
Waiting for my form 3 for my shark can for tha last 90 days. Hope to see it soon to make a form 4. What are the going wait times out thier.

my last one took 5 months and three weeks. Submitted in August 2012 and came in Feb 2013. I understand that things have slowed down as many apply because of the current enviroment.

I had a form 3 clear in 3 weeks on Feb 15. But my next form 3 was submitted around Feb 20 (I can't get the dealer to send my SOT a copy of the form 3 so I don't know the exact date) and it still hasn't cleared. I don't understand why one form 3 took three weeks and the next one has taken 3 months and counting. Frustrating.

I am waiting on a form 3 from 3-20-13, I would guess things should pick up sooner than later hopefully

I sold a couple of items a few months ago and the the items were transferred to an out of state dealer on form 4's. Took about a month on each one.... Sold an item recently in state to a private buyer (form 4) and it took almost 6 months.... Oh I miss the good old days of 2-3 month door to door transfers (form 1/4)....