• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forster co-ax? In stock anywhere?

hkfan45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2013
looking for a Forster co-ax. They seem to be sold out everywhere. Anyone know anyplace that has them in stock, or at least a reputable place to backorder?

I would have said Cabela's, but they don't have them either. The Co-Ax seems to be impossible to get most of the time, even when the market is stable. Sucks dude.

It's worth waiting on.

Edit to add: Did you try calling Forster? They charge more if you order direct but it may be the only way if you need one right now. They could probably tell you which retailers to check with. They're very helpful on the phone.

Last edited:
I got mine from Wideners after hawking them, Brownells and Midway for several weeks.
I am glad I waited...worth the wait.
Forster direct always has stuff in stock with very fast shipping but is always full list and more expensive.

Last edited:
Ahh, I was responding to you comment about back ordering. Any ways, I hope you find one soon. I've only heard great things about this press.

Great press.

you can get them direct from Forster for $440 Co-Ax® Reloading Press - Forster Reloading Press, Reloading Press Priming System

It took me a while of looking to find mine elsewhere and I think it was about $270. ( +/-). They come up at different online stores so if you can wait a few weeks you are likely to find one at a significant cost savings.

If you are going to do any pistol ammo I would recommend the shorter handle.

I got one from Midway about 2 months ago when they came in stock. I got the notification email and went right online on my phone and ordered it. By the time I got to a computer an hour later they were sold out. Glad I got one.

Call Forster directly, and ask them which company will be receiving their next shipment of Co - Ax Presses, and how many.

Then call the company they recommend, to verify how many folks have them backordered.

That's what I did for mine; I ended up ordering from Brownells, and got it in six weeks.

You might want to try Gunstop Reloading Supply Inc. at <http://www.gunstop.com/>. They had eight in stock on May 9th

brownells might have more check them... i ordered mine 3 weeks ago and it shipped fast. it was a nice upgrade from my old rcbs press that id been using for a while i bought that one used for cheap. i jimmy rigged a primer catch cup and had to modify the priming arm a little to get it to work right, but now i got the coax and its much nicer ;)

I just purchased one out of the px section on here.
Having a few lee presses, an rcbs , and a really big redding press. I have to tell you the others will be going up for sale soon!
I haven't tried 338lm on it yet but I am amazed at how well it has handled everything else! I am kind of pist I hadn't purchased one years and years ago. Other then having to load a single primer at a time, I haven't found anything to complain about yet!

Gunstop still has them in stock and at the best price I have been able to find. Cheers!

THIS. So glad I found this thread. Just placed my order. With shipping is still cheaper than most vendors I've found so far!