• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forster Co-Ax in stock @midway

Timtom11

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2019
I just ordered one from Midway this afternoon. I’m not sure where else has them in stock but if you’ve been trying to get one maybe you can snag one before they are out of stock again.

Of course they do...…. Right after I gave up on finding one.

Reactions: Alabusa
I just ordered one from Midway this afternoon. I’m not sure where else has them in stock but if you’ve been trying to get one maybe you can snag one before they are out of stock again.
How much? $369 on EBay

If you’re thinking about buying one go ahead and do it! Best money I’ve spent in a long time!!

Good to see these instock now. They were out of stock everywhere for the longest time. I have one on my MidwayUSA wish list....but I'm saving money for some glass at the moment...so I'll have to wait. It isn't like I don't have 4 other reloading presses though....but I do want one.

ordered mine from a local Cabelas. took two trips.

but got it in less than two weeks. very happy with my purchase. I just need a bigger garage and it to be heated and AC