• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Forster Co-Ax In Stock

GatorMD97

Precisely Inaccurate
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2017
Thomasville, GA
FYI for anybody looking the Forster Co-Ax's are back in stock. I just picked one up from Midway, they've been backordered forever.

I was on midaway and never seen them come off back order. I can’t believe how hard it is to get one of these Presses. Can’t find one anywhere! Been looking for months

Wow, sorry. They go quick. I was on the email notification list and ordered it within minutes of the email. I literally posted this thread 5 minutes later. I’d check all the other major retailers as I’m sure they will be getting some too.

Has anyone seen this? Wondering how it will stack up against the Co-Ax.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/835282/frankford-arsenal-m-press-coaxial-reloading-press

I don't see why it wouldn't.

I'm really tempted to get one. it looks bad ass. i love my Forster - but hell. this looks like a great press as well.

only thing i don't like is the die-blocks. but the quick-change shell holder is sweet and the built in light. and the fact it can mount further back off the bench unlike the forster.

Reactions: shoot4fun
I don't see why it wouldn't.

I'm really tempted to get one. it looks bad ass. i love my Forster - but hell. this looks like a great press as well.

only thing i don't like is the die-blocks. but the quick-change shell holder is sweet and the built in light. and the fact it can mount further back off the bench unlike the forster.

They aren't in stock anywhere I could find and don't even show up on the Battenfield website (owner of FA). It is a very interesting design and, like you, I am not too sure of the die blocks. If this is executed with quality workmanship and materials I too think it will give the Co-Ax a fight.

Reactions: Olen_4504
Gone from Midway. No backorders allowed.

I did not know I was buying gold when I purchased mine a couple of years ago. What the heck happened? FWIW, if you are happy with what you have for sizing, a good arbor press with some L.E. Wilson inline seating dies are better for seating than anything in a Co-Ax.

Gone from Midway. No backorders allowed.

I got one on the 4th restock tonight. They stayed for a while. I've finally got room to build a bench here instead of having to goto my Dad's shop. Had been trying to get a Co-ax for a few weeks.

Now I have no excuse not to "finish".

Need to pickup a case trimmer and an inline fab mount and I should be set.

They sale out in minutes of being re-stocked anywhere. For precision reloading the Co-Ax is tuff to beat.