• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forster CO AX

Re: Forster CO AX

I had midway alert me when one came in stock, got the alert the other week and now have a co-ax.

I tried looking everywhere, if you cant find one set an alert so you know when they are in.

Does anyone have any leads on one of these presses? I can't find one anywhere?

Midsouth is OUT of stock too. But they show the expected date in stock is 8/17.

Good luck. I love mine!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: biggenius29</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sinclair? </div></div>

They are out of stock too. I called them and they said it would be late October before they got a new shipment. MidwayUSA is showing October and Grafs and Cabelas don't have a time frame.

Best thing to do is get on the backorder list. took me a week to get mine.

please let us know where/ if you found one when you do- thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sudnit5</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: biggenius29</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sinclair? </div></div>

They are out of stock too. I called them and they said it would be late October before they got a new shipment. MidwayUSA is showing October and Grafs and Cabelas don't have a time frame. </div></div>

My experience with Sinclair and their estemated time has always been way way off. I've had multiple items that they give me a date and it's a good month after that before I see it.

My Co/ax was one of those instances. They said a Feb delivery, I got it the following June.

Granted, they go off the info they get from from the manufacturer, it's not Sinclaires fault.

There is a reason the Co/Ax is back ordered so often.... It's such a nice press

My co-ax from Sinclair was ordered in early-May and arrived in mid-July. The estimates were roughly accurate. At least backorder shipping is free with them and Brownell's is running some good coupons now.