• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Found 210M's in stock

Re: Found 210M's in stock

I just got 100 at Nagel's gun store. They are limiting sales to 100 per household. They were $4.95

50 dollars per 1000 plus tax and shipping and hazmat fee and dont forget their famous (proccessing fee). That will sting the bank account. Better off getting them some where else for 39.95 a brick.

jc is spot on about their processing fee. just received a order totaling less than 4 pounds shipping weight and the shipping/processing "fee" was over 16 dollars.

their prices used to be quite reasonable, but something happened and they have gone through the roof. Now, I just order my stuff from Powder Valley, even though I can just drive to Bruno and pick up the stuff. I only do that when I really need something quickly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">their prices used to be quite reasonable, but something happened and they have gone through the roof. Now, I just order my stuff from Powder Valley, even though I can just drive to Bruno and pick up the stuff. I only do that when I really need something quickly. </div></div>

Bruno's is in North Phoenix, right?

I just bought 2 boxes in person for $49 ea + tax. still more than the $33 per at midsouth a month or two ago. but when you figure in the 20 hazmat shipping, it could be worse.