• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Left Hand Sale Found: Ambi/Lefty MPA BA Comp Sniper Green

Not sniper green but new burnt bronze if you’re open to it…also ambi

If you didn't get I have a ambi green folder with a (1) extra short rear end and stock rear full weight kit front and rear
comp side rails with NV bridge also mono pod, two Rd shell holder, barricade stopand few other things. Have box $1000

Last edited:
If you didn't get I have a ambi green folder with a (1) extra short rear end and stock rear full weight kit front and rear
comp side rails with NV bridge also mono pod, two Rd shell holder, barricade stopand few other things. Have box $1000
DM’d…

I have an ambi Matrix, bronze, with full weight kit.
Thanks. I'm kind of stuck on the KRG W3 for chassis. I might try an mdt if it had an arca. I'd be willing to try a different trigger if it went light enough . Hard to find any lefty stuff these days it seems.

I have a lefty manners t6 with mini chassis pm me
I was hoping you would have a trigger or @Familydude ? This is for a comp gun so mdt or preferably krg w-3. I already have 2 of em so, I'd really like to keep it all W3 chassis. Probably will have to buy that new though, hard to find especially in a lefty.

I was hoping you would have a trigger or @Familydude ? This is for a comp gun so mdt or preferably krg w-3. I already have 2 of em so, I'd really like to keep it all W3 chassis. Probably will have to buy that new though, hard to find especially in a lefty.

Wish I could help @BuildingConceptsllc. All my triggers are on rifles as well as my chassis. No KRGs in the mix.

Have a MPA Hybrid Ambi/Lefy in Sniper Green on a rifle I'd part with if you're still in the market.
Is this for me? If so: if it were an mdt I'd definitely be interested but I'm kind of stuck on the KRG really. I wish mpa stocks were like the mdt acc stock. They'd be the perfect chassis for me if they were. I love the front half of their chassis and their barrel/lug system.