• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

FOUND!! Any Gun friendly electronic payment available?

None I always wonder why everyone wants to use PP on this site........it maybe be convent and easy but PP is definitely anti gun..........why else would people say no use of any gun items, discrete.......etc....

Some are still wanting USPS money orders that don't want to support companies like paypal because of the being against guns. Well how did the USPS do with our recent election? Also, I just had a package shipped to me that took well over a month to arrive as priority mail. And I'm supposed to trust them to get a money order out?

Well I don't support PayPal's stance on 2A, I still need my supplies. And sometimes they will unknowingly be supporting the 2A anyway!!!

Ever heard or Zelle and Cashapp ? They work perfectly with zero issues and are 2A acceptance. The USPS MO still works and still remain one of the best cash draft. The shipping details with USPS is caused by amazon orders IMHO. people who are supposed to get of their behind and go to the store are online ordering stuffs to be delivered to their home. USPS need more able hands to handle this over flooded orders. I will advice you stick with USP and FedEx for feature shipment if you want some peace of mind.
Another thing I didn't mention, the lines at my local PO are ridiculous as of late. Not worth the hassle.

Must people I have dealt with have used PayPal. Have zelle also, but if the person I'm dealing with doesn't...

Reactions: Rabbitseason