• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Found: AXMC 300wm bolt body and mag

car16smg

Lead slingin
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Tennessee
    Hey guys, I’m in search of a 300wm bolt body and mag for an AXMC. Eurooptic is currently out of stock.

Thanks!

The 300 win bolt shrouds were in and out of stock quickly at mile high earlier this week. I was on the email list to be notified when they came back in stock so I ordered one as soon as I saw my email message from mile high. I also got a mag at same time.

Unfortunately, I see that they are back out of stock again at mile high. I suggest putting your name on the email notify list - really seems to help.

EuroOptics and ScopeList are both AI dealers and have similar notification functionality, but I have yet to hear from them.

Most welcome! I recently became a new owner of an axmc 338 norma from euro optics. Also picked up a 6.5 creed barrel and 308 bolt shroud. Finding dies and powder for the 338 norma has been challenging to say the least. Finally found some norma 217, so now ready to put some rounds together and go shooting!