• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment (FOUND): CCI Large Rifle Primers or Benchrest Primers

Underaverage

Maximum Effort
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2020
Winchester, VA
Need to pick up some primers to load for the 6.5 bolt gun. I'm open to buying in bulk if they are all the same lot number.

Sorry brother wish I could help, I'm looking for the same thing, CCI 200 or Fed 210m. The only option I've found is Gun Broker and it looks like they're fetching 100-150 per 1000. If anyone knows of a better option, letting us know would be much appreciated. FYI I'm located in Los Angeles.

Sorry brother wish I could help, I'm looking for the same thing, CCI 200 or Fed 210m. The only option I've found is Gun Broker and it looks like they're fetching 100-150 per 1000. If anyone knows of a better option, letting us know would be much appreciated. FYI I'm located in Los Angeles.
I had luck hitting all of my local firearms shops. Found one that had some BR2 Primers so I picked up 1,000 of those. I'll be good for awhile. But yeah dude, its scary how out of stock a lot of the reloading components are right now.

I had luck hitting all of my local firearms shops. Found one that had some BR2 Primers so I picked up 1,000 of those. I'll be good for awhile. But yeah dude, its scary how out of stock a lot of the reloading components are right now.
Awesome glad you found some! No kinding and unfortunately I think this is going to be the new normal as societal issues don't seem to be ending anytime soon. I think prices are going up and components are going to be scarce for the foreseeable future.