• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FOUND CK Arms or STI 9mm

47chevycoe

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
Nebraska
I’m looking to buy an sti or ck arms pistol in 9mm. May consider other models as well. Let me know if anyone has one for sale.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 4520348C-2917-4800-A08A-FE9CFCD11501.jpeg
    4520348C-2917-4800-A08A-FE9CFCD11501.jpeg
    414 KB · Views: 81
Ideally a 5” limited in 9mm. I don’t have much interest in an open gun at the moment.

I’d really like a dvc 3 gun which is discontinued. And I can’t find one on the used market. I’m not too excited about any of the newer staccatos. More-so looking for a decent used deal.

You look on Brian's website? Do a search on here, was a different brand limited gun for sale about a month ago, looked nice. I got a masterpiece arms gun that should be shipping soon if they dont shit on their timeline. They bought out ck, and bobby atleast works there some of the time

Yea, I’ve been watching numerous other websites. I looked at that mpa pistol. There’s a couple things I’m not crazy about on it. If nothing else shows up soon, I’ll probably end up going that route.

Yea, that’s pretty much what I’m after. After mags and sales tax, it’s close to $3500. I’ll end up going that route if nothing else shows up soon.
For that money, I'd get a Honcho 10 of 10 times. I paid maybe $100 more and got 3 barrels.

I'm not good enough to be sponsored. My mistake, it was $3800. Follow them on Facebook and look for the sales they run all the time. When I ordered mine, they offered 2 free barrels. Black Friday that year, it was 3 free barrels.

I think you'll love it. I love mine and wasn't really thinking of selling it...

View attachment 7560029

View attachment 7560030
I have the same gun in 40, it's amazing, wayyy better than a dvc. I have an sti apeiro to, it's one of the older sti's so it's really nice but the CK hardcore is so dam smooth, the fit is perfect, it's weighted properly, cnat say enough good about it.

Reactions: FunkyTownScout