• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB FOUND**** Few boxes of 6.5 Creedmoor for new rifle

Wanting To Buy
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you said exactly

Guess what, you want us to handle your project, its going to cost you more. It is justified because of quality and reputation. In your definition the buyers are as much an asshole as the seller, but it is a capitalist country and those of us that aren't corporate clock riders greatly appreciate. it. You can simply not buy it.

So you are saying because you can't get a corporate job it is okay for you to rip ppl off? So how much are you charing then if you aren't ripping ppl off? What quality and reputation? Your last reply makes no sense and is all over the place. It seems like you were writing back just to argue. I don't need you to post a reply to everyone I make. Get something better to do then follow ppl around in threads and argue. I simply stated some facts to the OP you replied arguing. Grow up man!

This is what you said exactly

Guess what, you want us to handle your project, its going to cost you more. It is justified because of quality and reputation. In your definition the buyers are as much an asshole as the seller, but it is a capitalist country and those of us that aren't corporate clock riders greatly appreciate. it. You can simply not buy it.

So you are saying because you can't get a corporate job it is okay for you to rip ppl off? So how much are you charing then if you aren't ripping ppl off? What quality and reputation? Your last reply makes no sense and is all over the place. It seems like you were writing back just to argue. I don't need you to post a reply to everyone I make. Get something better to do then follow ppl around in threads and argue. I simply stated some facts to the OP you replied arguing. Grow up man!

You stated your opinion... not facts. Get over yourself. Oh, and from your other post, There is 200 rds in a case you dipshit. By the way there is a block function on the forum if you don't like what I type.

Last edited:
Reactions: irondude
$2-4 more a box is not too high (5-10%). But when you double or triple prices because of "capitalism" you are a douche....in my humble opinion.
If the douche president would publicly state he will never ban or tax firearms and ammo, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

You want to blame people who are willing to part with there possessions to someone who wants them more. Why?

Cry baby liberals everywhere! Supply and demand drives the market and no free‘er market than an auction that starts at a penny and is driven to $5 a round by the consumer....
So, bitching because you can’t afford ammo at current market value, is a you problem.

God y'all are a bunch of little cry baby bitches. I have all the ammo I need I never said anything about needing it just simply pointed out some facts. You guys all chimed in because you felt attacked or some shit. I never directed this at anyone simply made a response to a post (and it was to none of you). You all responded directly to my post (triggered much?). Got all your little panties in a bundle. President this money that y'all are fucking ignorant and immature. Probably a bunch of 50 year old dudes just getting off on replying to threads bitching at ppl. Fuckin sore ass losers grow the fuck up I aint no god damn liberal and I don't give a shit about your expensive ass prices or stupid ass opinions. I don't give af about a block button either. Once again I simply stated some facts all you little punks chimed in just to get a rise!! price gouging ass little pussies. Come to Idaho land of he free we still have instock ammo at $30-40 a box. I can't believe sprayed99 runs a business. Acting a fool on the forums....sure the business doesn't fall far from the dipshit

Cry baby liberals everywhere! Supply and demand drives the market and no free‘er market than an auction that starts at a penny and is driven to $5 a round by the consumer....
So, bitching because you can’t afford ammo at current market value, is a you problem.
It's being driven up by the consumer but also people like yourself trying to get triple out of a box. Yeah 8 million new gun owners go rip the off man real cool. If you are spending 5 bucks a round for something that can be made for $1-2 you are either green or and idiot. No seasoned vets are buying ammo from you guys. It's ppl that are super desperate for no reason. I've been through shortages before I always stock up on every caliber while it is cheap. I also have all the reloading supplies I need to make all the ammo I shoot.

God y'all are a bunch of little cry baby bitches. I have all the ammo I need I never said anything about needing it just simply pointed out some facts. You guys all chimed in because you felt attacked or some shit. I never directed this at anyone simply made a response to a post (and it was to none of you). You all responded directly to my post (triggered much?). Got all your little panties in a bundle. President this money that y'all are fucking ignorant and immature. Probably a bunch of 50 year old dudes just getting off on replying to threads bitching at ppl. Fuckin sore ass losers grow the fuck up I aint no god damn liberal and I don't give a shit about your expensive ass prices or stupid ass opinions. I don't give af about a block button either. Once again I simply stated some facts all you little punks chimed in just to get a rise!! price gouging ass little pussies. Come to Idaho land of he free we still have instock ammo at $30-40 a box. I can't believe sprayed99 runs a business. Acting a fool on the forums....sure the business doesn't fall far from the dipshit
Been watching this thread just to see the differing opinions. No stake in it however, I will say that being over 50, and having done several real-life things that confirm I’m far from a p—sy by standards a lot of us on the site live by, I’d say I’m blessed to be alive and have the family I have today. It’s a good thing.

Be blessed.

Reactions: Gunoholic
If the douche president would publicly state he will never ban or tax firearms and ammo, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

You want to blame people who are willing to part with there possessions to someone who wants them more. Why?
I ain't blaming no one dipshit just stating simple facts. Would you be cool if your grandma got ripped off because she "wants something more" and someone took advantage of her? Probably not cuz you have no damn respect. But me personally I see these desperate new comers looking for ammo in the same shoes. And some greedy fucks are out there trying to bang a buck. Probably lining up at the ammo store wiped them out just to resale on here for insane amounts. I have respect and I can bang a buck but I ain't going to sell something that is available in store for triple or quadruple on third party sites. Shady shit any one can do it. I bought 4 boxes from a guy for $30 a box. Just a couple weeks ago. I thought about flipping them for an insane amount of money but I have more respect for myself. Instead I traded a local guy box for box for a higher grain that I wanted. Could have sold them on here or GB and bought some of these little cry babies ammo on here for super inflated prices that has some justification for each reason ammo is up. We all know ammo jumped up some but trying to gouge on third party sites is pitiful. But yeah man free country capitalism biden this trump that....some gutless ass mfers

I ain't blaming no one dipshit just stating simple facts. Would you be cool if your grandma got ripped off because she "wants something more" and someone took advantage of her? Probably not cuz you have no damn respect. But me personally I see these desperate new comers looking for ammo in the same shoes. And some greedy fucks are out there trying to bang a buck. Probably lining up at the ammo store wiped them out just to resale on here for insane amounts. I have respect and I can bang a buck but I ain't going to sell something that is available in store for triple or quadruple on third party sites. Shady shit any one can do it. I bought 4 boxes from a guy for $30 a box. Just a couple weeks ago. I thought about flipping them for an insane amount of money but I have more respect for myself. Instead I traded a local guy box for box for a higher grain that I wanted. Could have sold them on here or GB and bought some of these little cry babies ammo on here for super inflated prices that has some justification for each reason ammo is up. We all know ammo jumped up some but trying to gouge on third party sites is pitiful. But yeah man free country capitalism biden this trump that....some gutless ass mfers
So what is your price for some 6.5 Creed ammo you manufacture next week?

Well, I would have to pay for is bullets. Since i have powder primers and brass. So I don't know a box of 143 eldx is 36-40 a box of 100 right now. So I will take the higher end at $40. So $40 divided into 100. 40 cents a round? Even when I added all the prices up for current brass powder primers bullets I would be right around the prices you quoted me when you were emailing me about ammo. $1-3 a round. I never directed this at you. I felt your prices were spot on for manufacturing hand loads. I am really just looking for hornady ammo like I told you over email.

For all you pussies still complaining I follow multiple (6) forums and the HIDE has the biggest bunch of sore ass bitchin ass cry babies in the world. Here is a post from this morning on another forum classifieds. This is 6.5cm ammo

Want to sell this as one lot, not interested in breaking up. Will trade for 308, 280ai or 45/70 factory ammo.

Price is $200 shipped

(36) Nosler 142 ABLR
(36) Berger 156 EOL
(20) Berger 135 Hybrid Hunter
(7) Hornady 129SST

So $2.02 a round

Don't know why you guys feel the need to chime in on threads just to respond back to someone other then the OP.....This all started from little cunts getting all caught up in their feelings when nothing was directed at them.

Here is on from rokslide too. guy offering $50 a box for 143 eldx.....boone chaser is on there still trying to chase gunbroker prices lol :)

I’ve seen Dan’s business first hand, and his dedication to his business. You can take alllllllll those pretty bullets you own and shove em up your ass. More you ramble on, more intelligent you look. Please keep on showing us how ignorant you are. It’s very entertaining.

Well, I would have to pay for is bullets. Since i have powder primers and brass. So I don't know a box of 143 eldx is 36-40 a box of 100 right now. So I will take the higher end at $40. So $40 divided into 100. 40 cents a round? Even when I added all the prices up for current brass powder primers bullets I would be right around the prices you quoted me when you were emailing me about ammo. $1-3 a round. I never directed this at you. I felt your prices were spot on for manufacturing hand loads. I am really just looking for hornady ammo like I told you over email.
Did you offer ammo to OP at <$40 a box?
No, you just run your mouth about how ammo is plentiful in ID, everyone is sore ass loser and ripping people off.
If you are so flush, ammo so plentiful and you really are so holier than thou/thee, why didn’t you sell some ammo to OP?
Heck, you can produce ammo for yourself so why didn’t you sell some of your factory ammo to OP @ <$40 / box of 20?
You may not be a liberal (as you claim) but you sure come across as a hypocrite.
Point is you have no idea what cost will be to replace factory ammo tomorrow, 2 weeks from now, 2 quarters from now, yet you continually keep running your mouth.

You have added nothing useful to thread and have done nothing but crap in thread with your attitude and opinion.

Been watching this thread just to see the differing opinions. No stake in it however, I will say that being over 50, and having done several real-life things that confirm I’m far from a p—sy by standards a lot of us on the site live by, I’d say I’m blessed to be alive and have the family I have today. It’s a good thing.

Be blessed.
Ya, sorta lame reading the back and forth..(I'm the OP) I sorta just don't care that much (but commenting because of your "blessed" post). I agree with you. We are fortunate to have the problem..(more $$ in my/our safes than many will make in a lifetime). Maybe its time to cut back again... I appreciate the pm'd leads, offers to help by sending reloads, and ya some offers seemed high, but I declined.. no big deal.

Ya, sorta lame reading the back and forth..(I'm the OP) I sorta just don't care that much (but commenting because of your "blessed" post). I agree with you. We are fortunate to have the problem..(more $$ in my/our safes than many will make in a lifetime). Maybe its time to cut back again... I appreciate the pm'd leads, offers to help by sending reloads, and ya some offers seemed high, but I declined.. no big deal.
Yes. Just trying to keep it all in perspective. First world problems.

Reactions: Gunoholic
I’ve seen Dan’s business first hand, and his dedication to his business. You can take alllllllll those pretty bullets you own and shove em up your ass. More you ramble on, more intelligent you look. Please keep on showing us how ignorant you are. It’s very entertaining.
You boys in TX are getting bent over the barrel....hope you enjoy it. OP has said his peace... yall can keep shittin on the thread

• Haha
Reactions: Sprayed99
No, you just run your mouth about how ammo is plentiful in ID, everyone is sore ass loser and ripping people off.
If you are so flush, ammo so plentiful and you really are so holier than thou/thee, why didn’t you sell some ammo to OP?
Heck, you can produce ammo for yourself so why didn’t you sell some of your factory ammo to OP @ <$40 / box of 20?
You may not be a liberal (as you claim) but you sure come across as a hypocrite.
Point is you have no idea what cost will be to replace factory ammo tomorrow, 2 weeks from now, 2 quarters from now, yet you continually keep running your mouth.

You have added nothing useful to thread and have done nothing but crap in thread with your attitude and opinion.
FCS dont be a cunt.... i called it how it is and showed facts and gave links to legit up to date prices and sales. All you are doing id shitting on a thread. Fuck off man go fuck yourself. I am posting our link of what you sent me. Bro never had any beef with you. You hit me up and egged it on go fuck off man. Go sale your shit to some pussy fucks that want to get ripped off I had no beef with you now I consider you just like the liberal cunts on my neighborhood with stupid ass covid signs out. Go push your shitty ass handloads on some else. Sorry I told you no to not producing 143 eldx for me. I will show anyone the emails might even have to post it all to expose your ass FCS. Stupis fuck you are the one who hit me up trying to sell your shit that no one wants man.

• Haha

OP already said he found ammo you fuck head.
Ammo is plentiful in ID and I offered anyone who needed a phone number to a local shop who is in stock (not hornady)
You are a hypocrite you stupid fuck....you came at me in IM with prices for ammo and I denied you :( boo hoo bitch
Not liberal don't have a liberal bone in my body come to ID and find out pussy
I replied to OP's original response. You fucks all replied back to me And you specifically sent me an IM off this thread (fuck boi)
Your post makes no sense you are spewing garbage just because your bitch ass feelings are hurt.

• Haha
OP already said he found ammo you fuck head.
Ammo is plentiful in ID and I offered anyone who needed a phone number to a local shop who is in stock (not hornady)
You are a hypocrite you stupid fuck....you came at me in IM with prices for ammo and I denied you :( boo hoo bitch
Not liberal don't have a liberal bone in my body come to ID and find out pussy
I replied to OP's original response. You fucks all replied back to me And you specifically sent me an IM off this thread (fuck boi)
Your post makes no sense you are spewing garbage just because your bitch ass feelings are hurt.
If you know of 100 acres with trees For sale let me know.

Damnit.

Why is this another conversation/argument/bitchfest in the PX???

I should go back and ban every single person who isn’t actually buying or selling in this thread. I’ll probably go back through this later and issue warnings so the next time you’re banned.

Stop this. This is happening far too much. Almost every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.