• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Reloading Equipment Found: H1000

Awag1000

Interstellar Weapon Systems
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2020
Eastern South Carolina
looking to buy H1000 powder. only have a 1lb bottle left, turns out my new barrel on my 300wm loves the stuff. let me know what you have ill see if I can trade some primers/brass/bullets if you are interested I have cash/paypal/venmo/zelle. Im in SC if you want to FTF. Thank you for your time - Austin

dude you missed out on the hodgdon online sale last thursday online. They had lots of 1# and 8# (H1000, Varget, H4895, H4350 etc). Keep checking.

Its not h1000 but imr 7977 is at a few places online they claim very close to h1000.

i had better luck with this powder. The h1000 in my 28” x-calibur barrel had insane pressure spikes (possible secondary detonations) with a moderate charge of 71.6gr.

Yeah that ismt good. From what ive seen its almost the same. Some guys run same loads but idk i ordered some to try

Still looking, out of stock everywhere I look. Looking to buy a bunch of this powder. Have to feed a 300 Winchester Magnum and a 338 Lapua Magnim.

Hey, you still looking for H1000? I'm near Asheville NC and have 2lbs of fresh, sealed H1000 looking to trade for 30 Cal 225 ELD's.
I was able to get 5 lbs from Hodgdon a couple weeks ago, so I should be good for a while. Thanks for checking though!