• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale Found - lh mpa grip

Me too!

Never seen one advertised. Do they actually exist?

Anybody with a laser scanner and a 3D printer out there?

Last edited:
Reactions: Changed
I have a bran new vertical grip with the left hand attachment- I was going to use it on a rifle but decided not to. Willing to sell- PM me

Problem with the LH grips is they were printed and are soft, and they weaken with these heavy match rifles. I have one unicorn that's pulled and cracked through the grip screw hole area, and another that's starting to weaken, but could probably make it with some epoxy reinforcement, but that's more work than I wanna do. So even if you find one, it's gonna give up eventually.
MPA told me a while back they're not doing another run of their true LH grips, and won't make a new LH mold due to costs, which is totally understandable, and they did me a solid and sent me a new RH plus the LH attachment, and it works well. That's what I do now. But it sucks because you have to remove the LH plug to remove the grip, which degrades the fit, and the plugs sometimes need a little sanding fitment.
Also take a look at Anarchy Outdoor's LH grips too, they match up well as a vert grip to the MPA, and can be modified to match up the thumb area.
Great time to be a LH shooter all in all.

I didnt find one. I just bought the attachment from mpa. It is wonderful. Now o have a shelf on each side which is great for weak side shooting.