• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found my next gun safe

Re: Found my next gun safe

Ya, that would be great for a cabin workshop, a place to put the sleds at the end of the year.

They're about $25-30k. I'd love one if they were a 10th that, hopefully when they start mass producing them for people the cost will go down to something reasonable; or we could try to get an awesome group buy going.

up to 10 year life span though?

It'd make a great 'bunker-on-demand' if you get more than 24hr notice of the SHTF.

Not exactly seeing why it would have only a 10 year lifespan. Maybe due to UV and that the concrete would necessarily need to be kinda' thin. Still you could build up around it to negate enviro issues.

I wonder how well it hides contents from thermal imaging.
Grow room, meth labs, stills....

Just an observation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya, that would be great for a cabin workshop, a place to put the sleds at the end of the year.</div></div>

Ha ha... that's what I was thinkin.

Looks pretty cool.

Well, they do discounts for bulk purchases according to their website, so like I said: Group Buy!

Likely the 10 year lifespan is due to the fact it is essentially a tent.

The fabric is impregnated with concrete from 5mm-13mm thick.

Nice, if i had one, i would bury it and use it for a hunting camp. If only they were cheaper.