• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(Found One) WTB: NXS 8-32 MOAR-T

Jeremy45

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2010
Odessa, TX
Thanks to everyone who reached out. I found one.

Hello,

I'm looking for an 8-32 NXS is good condition with an MOA reticle. Prefer MOAR-T but open to to others. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Last edited:
I have 3 of these on prairie dog rifles, could part with one. I thought Singleshot had his priced appropriately. What are you considering "used prices"?

I have 3 of these on prairie dog rifles, could part with one. I thought Singleshot had his priced appropriately. What are you considering "used prices"?

Winchester, I just purchased one with zero stop and HS turrets for $1500 a few weeks ago. I'd like to stay around that area and am really not looking to pay more for less options. The one I purchased had a little finish wear but everything else is perfect and I'm happy with what I got.

Jeremy

Glad you found one. I actually thought I had erased my previous post and was going to PM you instead. Anyway, sounds like you got another good buy. They are one of my favorite scopes. :)

No worries on the post. I liked the first one enough to grab another so I like them too!!