• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found place that has Sig SSG3000 magazines for sale

want2learn

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2013
Hi, hope its ok to post this. These magazines have been challenging to find as Sig doesn't offer them.

Accurate-Mag just announced them.

They're $99 but shipping and handling is painful (for me a little over $16 for regular mail).

Anyway, hope that helps.

Thanks for the info. These things are a bitch to find. And expensive. I do have one aftermarket mag (not sure who makes it) and have found the feeding is not as smooth as with my Sig mag - but it does work. If you end up getting one I'd love to know how it works.

It was so disappointing when within a few weeks of purchase Sig Sauer no longer supported the rifle. I saved up for so long to purchase it.

Then having to pay such high fees for shipping and handling on top of the cost of the magazine. Thought for sure my better half would kill me.

Anyway, i did order one. I'll let you know how it works out.

I do like the rifle very much and am currently working out a way to mount a bipod and developing a load the rifle prefers.

Well, I do think the rifles are a great value. Smooth action, good trigger and very accurate. I got mine just before they were discontinued and had to search around for it. My understanding is that at one time Walmart was stocking them and some lucky b*st*rds were able to pick them up for $1100-1200. On the other hand, the German ones were $3,000 so I suppose it's all relative.

If you can find STR mags those fit. Scandinavians use this rifle all the time in matches. Too bad they discontinued it. You can get a barrel adapter from PACNOR so you can switch to other calibers. It's capable of up to 30-06 length. Supposedly they were going to introduce a 300 win mag. This was back in the late 1990's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seems that Benchmark has the barrel adapter. i also contacted Pacnor but they unfortunately do not.

If you can find STR mags those fit. Scandinavians use this rifle all the time in matches. Too bad they discontinued it. You can get a barrel adapter from PACNOR so you can switch to other calibers. It's capable of up to 30-06 length. Supposedly they were going to introduce a 300 win mag. This was back in the late 1990's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STR magazines? Do they need modification? Do you have any more specific info.? Any idea where to find them? I've tried building some 10 rounders, but I have yet to succeed.

STR = Scandinavian Target Rifle...i'd try to call Roedale or any of the Scandinavian suppliers? SIG needs to support this rifle, or else their reputation is going down the toilet. The build quality is awesome on this rifle.

I just received my SSG3000 mags from Accurate Mag. Fit and function is just like the original 5 rounders, except they stick out a little further, Here's a picture of mine with the 10 rounder inserted. That's a Harris 6''-9" fully collapsed. The mag does not touch the ground.

Attachments

• photo67447.jpg
    photo67447.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 32