• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Found, please delete

My gosh if anyone has any it would be awesome. Good luck. I’ve been looking for cci 450’s since May. I wasn’t even able to shoot the prs finale because of the shortage.

I do have things I would be able to trade, so if someone’s looking for something, please let me know. From guns to powder to accessories, I just may have it.

Well, when you're in Colorado and can go a bit further north to Laramie, WY, I have small rifle primers I can spare, since most of my shooting lately uses large rifle primers.

If you will be in Colorado Springs, check The Shootin' Den on Fillmore. They took good care of me for years and might have something for you.

Cheers,
Richard

Well, when you're in Colorado and can go a bit further north to Laramie, WY, I have small rifle primers I can spare, since most of my shooting lately uses large rifle primers.

If you will be in Colorado Springs, check The Shootin' Den on Fillmore. They took good care of me for years and might have something for you.

Cheers,
Richard
Thank you Richard, that’s very generous. I actually may be through WY as I’m going to see an old friend in MT after I finish in CO.

I’ll also check out your suggestion.

Best,

Stefan

I do have things I would be able to trade, so if someone’s looking for something, please let me know. From guns to powder to accessories, I just may have it.
What do you have to trade rifle wise?