• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FOUND - RRS TA-2U-SC LEVELING BASE WITH SOAR CLAMP

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    Looking for the Really Right Stuff TA-2U-SC: UNIVERSAL LEVELING BASE WITH SOAR CLAMP. I am only interested in the one with the SOAR clamp that has both dovetail and picatinny built into the same quick release. RRS has these backordered so thought I'd ask here and see if anyone has one they bought and then decided to upgrade to the Anvil and this just sits, I'd love to take it off your hands.

PM me if you have one or know where I might be able to get one, thanks.

Looking for the Really Right Stuff TA-2U-SC: UNIVERSAL LEVELING BASE WITH SOAR CLAMP. I am only interested in the one with the SOAR clamp that has both dovetail and picatinny built into the same quick release. RRS has these backordered so thought I'd ask here and see if anyone has one they bought and then decided to upgrade to the Anvil and this just sits, I'd love to take it off your hands.

PM me if you have one or know where I might be able to get one, thanks.
    Looks like it's in stock here at Thermaloptics. Bought from them before and they are GTG.

Reactions: Glassaholic