• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms (FOUND) WTB impact 223

jinxx4ever

Just Cruising
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2013
    Nebraska
    looking for an impact 223 bolt and barrel. Don't need the complete action unless you want to trade straight across. I have a 308 bolt i can trade, not for sale otherwise. thanks

I have a Preferred Barrel in 223 for an impact action. It's a 7.5 twist, 20 inch, threaded 5/8x24, spiral fluted with flutes cerakoted black. It has about 150 rds through it. It was super accurate with the load I was shooting. Same hole with 3-5 shot groups, and half MOA with 10 shot groups (I can provide load data). I converted my Impact to a 6xc hunting rifle so I never shot the 223. I'm not exactly sure of the contour, but it's not a super heavy contour. Probably something like a light plama. I can get dimensions and pictures if interested.

I'd sell it for $380 shipped. It was over $700 new. Unfortunately I already sold the bolt for it.

Let me know if you are interested.

I have a Preferred Barrel in 223 for an impact action. It's a 7.5 twist, 20 inch, threaded 5/8x24, spiral fluted with flutes cerakoted black. It has about 150 rds through it. It was super accurate with the load I was shooting. Same hole with 3-5 shot groups, and half MOA with 10 shot groups (I can provide load data). I converted my Impact to a 6xc hunting rifle so I never shot the 223. I'm not exactly sure of the contour, but it's not a super heavy contour. Probably something like a light plama. I can get dimensions and pictures if interested.

I'd sell it for $380 shipped. It was over $700 new. Unfortunately I already sold the bolt for it.

Let me know if you are interested.
    pm sent