• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Found; WTT- .308 GO& No-Go gauges for .223/ 5.56 G/NG gauges

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Alabama
    Would like to trade .308 Go-No go gauges for 5.56 or. .223 Wylde Go and No-Go gauges. Even trade, set for set... they'd have to be in very good condition of course. Thanks

Reactions: Jmkjr87
    Cash price?
    I'd really rather trade because I need the .223 Wylde but I think midway has em. PM me

I think they are about $100 plus shipping. I would sell either set for what I paid. I got one set for $90 from a fellow hide member and another from Pacific tool and gauge. The Pacific set is a little more money but I'd sell the other set for $90 which is what I paid. PM if you want. Venmo would be the preferred way

Last edited:
    I'd really rather trade because I need the .223 Wylde but I think midway has em. PM me

I think they are about $100 plus shipping. I would sell either set for what I paid. I got one set for $90 from a fellow hide member and another from Pacific tool and gauge. The Pacific set is a little more money but I'd sell the other set for $90 which is what I paid. PM if you want. Venmo would be the preferred way
    Sorry, $80 is what I paid for the one cheaper set.