• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rimfire Found

CZ's, Savage's...even the Ruger Americans from what I've seen everyone who's bought one of the RPR's. I don't know of a single person locally who bought one and kept it. They all were either traded off or sold off in favor of other rifles that shot better and more consistently. YMMV

I’m super happy with my RPR .22 with lapua center X ammo. I’ve also only shot it with a sparrow suppressor and don’t know if that’s helping or I just got lucky. The first 450 rounds shot under .4” @ 50. Did open up to 1.3-1.75” at 100. The next 100 rounds opened up a little. I’m hoping cleaning it helps but either way I’m happy for the money.

I really like the RPRR as well. I will agree there are other platforms that can be better and I especially like the t1x and cz457. The rprr is really fun and a great place to start in tactical precision 22. And you'll still have a cool looking rifle you didn't put a whole bunch of money in for your buddy to feel like he's part of the crowd with until he feels the need to spend his own dough. Just saying.

Reactions: Rifle addiction