• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD
I have a the stock that came with my Christensen arms traverse that I think is exactly what you are looking for I only shot 40 rds then pulled it off let me know if you are interested

I have an HS precision bdl and sendero barrel channel seen a few hunts but in great shape or I have a brown precision that is adl but you would have to work on and open up the barrel channel. Let me know if either interest you.

I have the HS stock that came with my Long Action Remington 700 5R. It has been modified by Joe Ducos (Stockdoc) to have an adjustable cheek weld and two flush cups on the left side. It also has a picatinny rail mounted in place of the two front sling studs.

It does have some nicks and scratches from use but is a solid stock. I am not sure if it's light enough for what you are looking for though. A quick search says its 2.15lbs before the cheek weld hardware.

Attachments

• 5R2.jpg
    5R2.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: