• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foundation fitment

Hankcrm

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2021
Florida
I’ve been searching for a new or used foundation centurion for a defiance ruckus. Haven’t found one yet but see a pile for an impact 737. I’m assuming it should be a very close fit. Anyone have any experience

I’ve been searching for a new or used foundation centurion for a defiance ruckus. Haven’t found one yet but see a pile for an impact 737. I’m assuming it should be a very close fit. Anyone have any experience
I just sold one…where were you?

It’s a close fit among the many 700 actions; for instance the TL3 Foundation I’m presently selling should fit with minor modifications. You may modify ejection port clearance to fit or leave it alone, but for function you’ll need to clearance the bolt stop and handle for any 700/clone footprint.

Yeah wish I would have jumped on it. My action came in early. Wasn’t expecting it till after the first of the year. Thought I had some time to hold on to some money lol

Yeah wish I would have jumped on it. My action came in early. Wasn’t expecting it till after the first of the year. Thought I had some time to hold on to some money lol
Hah, buy my other one I’ll send it to Foundation for reprofiling and he can send it to you…if you’re against a little 7-axis Dremel work yourself.

Last edited:
I have owned a few foundations, the issue will always be bolt release cut out or swept handle vs straight handle. Both take lil modifications to fix. Any 700 close should sit fine. I just sold one not long ago that was build for a Zeus and the guy that bought it had a TR, he had no issues.

Reactions: TheOE800
I bought a 737 for a ARC Nuke action. Needed a tiny bit of fitment.

Thanks. That what I assumed. The one I do have was for a deviant and still had to open up for bolt handle clearance.

Thanks. That what I assumed. The one I do have was for a deviant and still had to open up for bolt handle clearance.
How does the finish look where you clearance it?
I’m looking at getting a Genesis but I’m worried that the larger bolt diameter of my Ultimatum Deadline and the barrel nut may need clearancing.

It’s a black foundation. I hit it with a black sharpie and called it good. I’m rough on stuff some it blended in

I've got a black Genesis 2 for a Ruckus for sale. With brass weights, bottom metal, and arca rail. PM me

I literally just ordered one through Altus. I called foundation and they said Altus had one on order.