• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Foundation genesis 1 $600 (impact )

BrandonDetrick

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2019
New Mexico
BFFA9E51-941B-4796-88AA-AAE99E6DF17B.jpeg
Foundation genesis 1 for impact 737 for sale.
Stock only no bottom metal or arca rail

Zelle or Venmo. PayPal shut me down

Reactions: VaderRubiconJK
This is available again as a complete rifle?
Yes, I had to issue previous buyer a refund on account of me not being able to ship the stock at the time. Now it’s up as the whole rifle , since I had an incident and broke my back & doc said no shooting for 6months

Paid the guy on Venmo made excuses he couldn’t ship it said no problem send it when you can. Little over a week goes but he sends my money back says he don’t feel right keeping the money he would reach out when he could and we would work it out. Month goes by I seen a deal on my email updating me on the stats of this post. Reached out to me and said if I wasn’t going to buy the rifle then he is free and I was sol. Just letting people know what they are getting into with this guy. The gun was never part of the deal the post is for the stock only.

Reactions: BrandonDetrick
Paid the guy on Venmo made excuses he couldn’t ship it said no problem send it when you can. Little over a week goes but he sends my money back says he don’t feel right keeping the money he would reach out when he could and we would work it out. Month goes by I seen a deal on my email updating me on the stats of this post. Reached out to me and said if I wasn’t going to buy the rifle then he is free and I was sol. Just letting people know what they are getting into with this guy. The gun was never part of the deal the post is for the stock only.
What greenhorn85 said is true. I explained to him my reasoning behind posting the entire rifle and not finishing his and my deal on the stock. I’ll gladly explain to anyone who would like clarification.

So what is for sale, and what is not for sale? And what is the price?
Here is the listing for the entire rifle

Found it. Thank you. Seems like you made everything right with the previous buyer of the stock. Thanks for being open and honest and transparent about exactly what happened.

Reactions: BrandonDetrick
Found it. Thank you. Seems like you made everything right with the previous buyer of the stock. Thanks for being open and honest and transparent about exactly what happened.