• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Foundation Stock for Curtis Axion

underpants

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2020
Indiana
Foundation stock professionally bedded for Curtis Axiom RH action. Includes front weights & arca rail. I also have a 1/4" spacer to increase LOP. $950 shipped.

Attachments

• Image1.jpeg
    Image1.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Image2.jpeg
    Image2.jpeg
    348 KB · Views: 132
  • Image3.jpeg
    Image3.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Image4.jpeg
    Image4.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 138
May be interested if you still have this. Located in Northwest Arkansas. Is it the Hawkins bottom metal, and was there any engraving done to it?

Which model is this? Centurion? G2? G1?
I don't know which model this is. I checked Foundation's website & it looks like a Genesis. Mine has a slightly swept grip. The Centurion appears to have a vertical grip. I can send pics to Foundation to find out for sure.

May be interested if you still have this. Located in Northwest Arkansas. Is it the Hawkins bottom metal, and was there any engraving done to it?
Yes, it's Hawkins bottom metal. There's no custom engraving on the bottom metal, but there is lettering that shows "Mc" on the cheek weld. It's covered up when the Weibad cover is on. I can send more pics if you want to see it.

Is the Curtis action a Remington foot print What form of payment do you except

Last edited:
From the Curtis Customs website "Precision 3 lug bolt action with a 60* bolt throw and standard Remington 700 footprint"