• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foundation Stocks Excellence

JMetzinger

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2004
Central SD
Just wanted to give a shout out to John Kyle and his company, Foundation Stocks. We always hear negatives in the firearms industry so here is the opposite....As I posted earlier on the hide, I purchased a used Foundation Genesis 1 stock for my Impact 6 Creed here on the exchange. Stock arrived and had a couple love marks from match use that I knew about but nothing big. One day, I pulled a Colt Gold Cup outta my safe and lost control of it. In an attempt to catch it, I actually batted it across the room target sight blade first into this Foundation Stock. The impact did not gouge the Micarta material at all, but removed a decent sized patch of finish. For days my OCD kicked me and I finally called John Kyle to see if I could touch it up somehow. He personally answered the phone and listened to my stupidity. John Kyle asked that I send the stock in and they would touch it up for me. So off it went. Later I received a personal call that the finish was touched up and the stock was headed back. When I opened the box I was in total awe, not only did they fix my oops to perfection, all the markings were gone. If I told you this stock was used you would not believe me. What a great company and excellent personal service! Thank you John Kyle and Foundation Stock staff. Not only does this stock soak up recoil and shoot well, it now looks perfect. I highly recommend these stocks and this Oklahoma company.

Attachments

• 6creed 1.jpg
    6creed 1.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 6creed 2.jpg
    6creed 2.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Absolutely! I will only do business with companies I believe in, and Foundation stocks should be the business model for the firearms industry. Great people and great product!