• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Foundation Stocks (Exodus, Genesis, & Genesis 2)

Hazzapatrol

Precision Rifle Division
Minuteman
We just got in our first shipment of Foundation Stocks! We are now a stocking dealer and very excited about the partnership with Foundation Stocks. We currently have The Exodus and the Genesis with the dark distressed finish on hand. All are inletted for impact actions, Hawkins M5 Bottom Metal, 1.250" straight barrel channel, and the standard fill.

All Stocks come with the FULL LENGTH Arca Rail from Foundation, installed.

We will be stocking the Hawkins M5 Bottom metal as well in the next week.

$1365 FREE SHIPPING

Attachments

• 20191014_150556.jpg
    20191014_150556.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 673
  • 20191014_200046.jpg
    20191014_200046.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 548
  • 20191014_150650.jpg
    20191014_150650.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 528
  • 3-right.png
    3-right.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 513
  • John-Truitt-Exodus-Distress-ME1B-and-ME1LB-3.jpg
    John-Truitt-Exodus-Distress-ME1B-and-ME1LB-3.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:
With FULL LENGTH Arca Rail

The Foundation Exodus features a 2″ forearm, close grip to trigger relation and bag hook.

• Standard Features
  • Precision Machined Stock
  • Drop In Design – Specific to action, bottom metal and barrel contour
  • Stock ships with one .500” spacer and Pachmayr recoil pad creating a 13.5” LOP. Spacer can be removed for shorter LOP and additional spacers can be requested for longer LOP.
  • Adjustable cheek piece with KMW Loggerhead Hardware
  • 5 Flush Cups Installed – Two per side, one on bottom of buttstock
  • 11.25” Anschutz Rail Installed
  • Dark Natural hand worked finish
  • Weight is approx. 5 lbs depending on LOP
All Stocks are inletted for an Impact Precision 737R action, Right Hand, Short Action and Hawkins M5 bottom metal.Dark Distressed with Bag Hook.

The Foundation Genesis is the original design created with the competition precision shooter in mind. A wide fore end, great balance and flexible attachment mounting options make prone and positional shooting strong points for the Genesis.

• Standard Features
  • Precision Machined Stock
  • Drop In Design – Specific to action, bottom metal and barrel contour
  • Stock ships with one .500” spacer and Pachmayr recoil pad creating a 13.5” LOP. Spacer can be removed for shorter LOP and additional spacers can be requested for longer LOP.
  • Adjustable cheek piece with KMW Loggerhead Hardware
  • 5 Flush Cups Installed – Two per side, one on bottom of buttstock
  • 11.25” Anschutz Rail Installed
  • Dark Natural hand worked finish
  • Weight is approx. 5 lbs depending on LOP
All Stocks are inletted for Impact Precision 737R, Short Action, Right Hand, Hawkins M5 bottom metal. Dark Distressed

We just got tracking info that more exodus stocks inletted for the impact action are on their way! These are all straight 1.250" barrel channels, impact short action inlet, hawkins m5 inlet, dark distressed, and come with an arca rail pre installed. Give us a call to get yours!

David
605-228-3315

Well those aren't lasting too long. Only 1 more Exodus and 1 more Genesis left! get it while you can.... We can also do a custom inlet on our rolling order and shorten the wait time significantly.

David
605-228-3315

We still have the Exodus, Genesis, and Genesis 2 in stock and ready to ship. Free bottom metal with purchase of an Exodus or Genesis. Free shipping on all stocks. Give us a call if you have any questions.

David
605-228-3315

How much work is required to use the Exodus with. BigHorn TL3, I am thinking that extraction port may be the only thing that may need some modification.
I need one quick...

How much work is required to use the Exodus with. BigHorn TL3, I am thinking that extraction port may be the only thing that may need some modification.
I need one quick...
Unfortunately, they are precision cut specifically for the action. They don't use a v block and so each inlet is specific for that brand of action. The benefit is you get a bedding tight fit. We can most definitely order one in but don't have one on hand at the moment for the big horn.