• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foundation Stocks

That Flat Grip angle looks sweet. How are you liking the squared up forend ?

It’s basically the same grip as the revelation. And they squared up the sides of the forend.

Prior to this, I couldn’t get a proper trigger press with the genesis and exodus. This solves that.

That Flat Grip angle looks sweet. How are you liking the squared up forend ?

I’m liking it a lot. Especially without the arca rail on it. It’s 2.5” of actual surface on the bag when you don’t run the rail. I’m going to just run a pic rail up front. Keep the full and partial arca rail in my range back. Takes 2min or less to screw a rail onto it when I think I might need it.

For example, gray ops mini plate is 4.5” wide. You get very close to the stability. I have noticed it’s better without the arca rail.

I’m extremely happy with it. The grip has been what’s held me back from foundation in the past.

I’m liking it a lot. Especially without the arca rail on it. It’s 2.5” of actual surface on the bag when you don’t run the rail. I’m going to just run a pic rail up front. Keep the full and partial arca rail in my range back. Takes 2min or less to screw a rail onto it when I think I might need it.

For example, gray ops mini plate is 4.5” wide. You get very close to the stability. I have noticed it’s better without the arca rail.

I’m extremely happy with it. The grip has been what’s held me back from foundation in the past.
To be honest, I got my centurion on Friday. I noticed that right away too, as i was installing my Area419 Arca Lock Weighted Rail. Im going to have to test it without the ARCA rail as well now that you mention it.

The Flat grip is where it's at for me. Im liking it. My setup is at 21lbs and some change with the Weighted ARCA Lock rail and No mag.

Reactions: Dthomas3523
I absolutely love mine...super comfortable! Not to mention the customer service is fantastic and super responsive. Great group of people over there...not one complaint...except that I don’t have two of them...yet

Thanks for posting.. a Foundation and Terminus Zeus is my next build.. great to see a preview.

Also great to visualize the 60* bolt... tons of clearance scope wise.

Reactions: fili.herrera
To be honest, I got my centurion on Friday. I noticed that right away too, as i was installing my Area419 Arca Lock Weighted Rail. Im going to have to test it without the ARCA rail as well now that you mention it.

The Flat grip is where it's at for me. Im liking it. My setup is at 21lbs and some change with the Weighted ARCA Lock rail and No mag.

My plan is to run pic rail up front. Keep the long and short arca rail in bag with two bolt/clips. Very easy to take fix it stick and bolt the rail on for a stage that I want to move bipod or something on.

Reactions: tihz_on
Having trouble finding any more details on the centurion.. has Foundation formally released this stock yet?

Having trouble finding any more details on the centurion.. has Foundation formally released this stock yet?

Not on their site.

It’s basically their normal style with a vertical close grip (like the revelation) with a 2.5” forearm.

Not much else to it.

Reactions: B-P-UU