• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Foundation Weight kit

Mechdesigner

Slayer of T-posts
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2019
Missouri
Hey have some Brass weights for Foundation stocks. These are 15 ounces (just shy of a pound) and replace the SS rail that comes in the stock and are threaded for the Foundation Arca rail to bolt into it. These come with all the hardware you need to bolt them and your full length foundation arca rail. I am asking $90 for these.
image1 (2).jpeg
image0 (5).jpeg

Hey have some Brass weights for Foundation stocks. These are 15 ounces (just shy of a pound) and replace the SS rail that comes in the stock and are threaded for the Foundation Arca rail to bolt into it. These come with all the hardware you need to bolt them and your full length foundation arca rail. I am asking $90 for these.View attachment 7998481View attachment 7998482
Yesterday I just received my foundation Centurion with full Arca. Will this simply bolt under the rail like its show here? If so I would like to order one.

Yesterday I just received my foundation Centurion with full Arca. Will this simply bolt under the rail like its show here? If so I would like to order one.
If you're looking for internal weights as well I bet they'll be in the site within a day or two tops.

They're in production but if there's an quick need send me a message and I'll see if I can't figure something out.