• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Four hours of driving through a blizzard... WORTH IT!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
1589052113330.png

This is what I picked up today at the greatest store in the world... And, yes, that is a First Generation, 1915 Colt SAA in .38WCF that I stumbled upon while I was there. For a smoking good price. Mechanically tight as a vault, 75% case coloring... and grips carved with a Union probably when the gun was almost new. Finally, an SAA that I can shoot! It is drop dead gorgeous!

Oh and Bacon. BACON!

Cheers,

Sirhr

That is a great find! It’s been a while since I’ve had my SA pistols out and that great specimen reminds me how much fun they are to shoot.

Oh, and the rest of your haul looks great too!

Mate of mine is holed up outside Peru, NH. Have given him the coordinates. It much I miss about the east coast, but stuff like this, I do.

great find @sirhrmechanic

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Mate of mine is holed up outside Peru, NH. Have given him the coordinates. It much I miss about the east coast, but stuff like this, I do.

great find @sirhrmechanic
Not a recent find... I've been going to Singletons for 20 years! It's the greatest store in the world!

I am their unofficial official intergalactic global bacon ambassador. Tell them Sven sent you!

Cheers,

SIrhr

P.S. If you mean Peru VT, he is about 20 minutes away. I didn't know there was a Peru, NH.

Damn that SAA is in really amazing shape. I have a soft spot for them, they are a piece of art to me.

I almost picked up a bottle of Lexington last weekend. I haven't tried it, is it pretty decent?

Damn that SAA is in really amazing shape. I have a soft spot for them, they are a piece of art to me.

I almost picked up a bottle of Lexington last weekend. I haven't tried it, is it pretty decent?
Busenhalter-6 is the aficionado here. Bourbon is lost on me. She closed her eyes and made nom nom nom sounds and declared it amazing.

I will take her reaction as a “yes, it’s good.”

cheers, Sirhr

Reactions: ShooterwithNoName
Not a recent find... I've been going to Singletons for 20 years! It's the greatest store in the world!

I am their unofficial official intergalactic global bacon ambassador. Tell them Sven sent you!

Cheers,

SIrhr

P.S. If you mean Peru VT, he is about 20 minutes away. I didn't know there was a Peru, NH.
Yes, VT. Too many whistle pigs when I typed that. 100 north to 103 east and he’ll be there

That truly is a cool store. Dad and my cousin are less than 10 minutes away. For those that like a sporty drive/ride from the store to 106 in the fall is both fun and full of color. If you like lever guns they have some and know where a bunch more are. I have bought a 38/55, 375win and 32 special there over the years.