• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Four vets arrested in Haiti???

Hmmm. Just gave up that their on a mission? Something doesn't smell right, besides the locals...

Could use about 600 more of them. I left right before the riots started two weeks ago. Still a mess.

Reactions: Bender
I did a mission putting on roofs, feeding program, buy and deliver water, teach Gospel, and administer first aid.
The population was gearing up for this uprising. People were trying to buy food and water to hold them over until the demonstration finished but it went 8 days longer than expected with much more destruction. 87 guys broke out of prison. These are hardened battle seasoned thugs that can create a major shit storm by themselves.
Haitian Police can not contain the volume of bad guys. UN is all but gone. Country in chaos.
My plane left before it broke loose.

I do not know what the contractors mission was. It was amazingly foolish to try to get through a HNP check point.
My guess is that it was an op for a kidnap recovery hence the drones and other equipment.

Last edited:
Hi,

So below is quote from the article:

{Asked what they were doing in Haiti, the men told police “they were on a mission, and they didn’t have to speak to us,” Port-au-Prince police chief Joel Casseus told the paper. “They said they were on a government mission.”}

Well that is NOT how that works for Government Assignments, NOT how any of that works. There are a series of Protocols in place and with 1 phone call those guys would have never made the news.

NOW, if they were hired by some International risk management company to get some spoiled brat POS American or European "do good" girl out of situation...well first rule there is do not get caught, lol.

Sincerely,
Theis

Bender You are exactly right but you must also weigh a lot of their failure on their mindset. I have never seen any culture so hellbent on destroying itself. They cant find their way out of a paper bag. That being said there are millions of good people there that need help and are loving and kind. That is my interest. To lift these folks up. They got a shitty deal they didn't deserve. The rich are dancing to the music while the poor try to make enough breast milk to feed their child.

I bet the Haitians have new hardware and drones. I also venture to say that 6 contractors will sit in Haiti jail 2 miles from the airport for a week and return home 18 lbs lighter then they arrived.

Reactions: Blutroop
If only the Clinton Foundation would go to Haiti and help the people.......
That already happened, now the Clinton's/Bamas are working too bring the same happiness to us in America.

This is a French and dom rep problem

Bender You are exactly right but you must also weigh a lot of their failure on their mindset. I have never seen any culture so hellbent on destroying itself. They cant find their way out of a paper bag. That being said there are millions of good people there that need help and are loving and kind. That is my interest. To lift these folks up. They got a shitty deal they didn't deserve. The rich are dancing to the music while the poor try to make enough breast milk to feed their child.

I don't see how it's a French problem. The haitians were successful in getting rid of the French. They wanted their own country, let them have it.

Haiti was successful at gaining their freedom but had no idea how to run a govt. They prospered at first then sank into deep deep corruption. Add voo doo to the mix and you have a fail/fail scenario

cite-soleil-port-au-prince-haiti-61.jpg

Last I heard the state department had no comment.

Prior seals, Serbs, marines, an interesting merc group for sure? I’m real curious to see what America charges them with? Or were they just taken off a plane in cuffs with the hope that it will fade from people’s minds and be swept under a rug?

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I used to have one like that. It had that same hole in the bottom and that triangle thingy.

Prior seals, Serbs, marines, an interesting merc group for sure? I’m real curious to see what America charges them with? Or were they just taken off a plane in cuffs with the hope that it will fade from people’s minds and be swept under a rug?

Hi,

Well the first charge could/should be Impersonation of Government official.
Second..And most costly in both money and time....would be if those weapons were smuggled out of the USA by any of them.
Third...Did they legally depart from the USA and legally enter Haiti or did they essentially depart the USA illegally?

The State Department does NOT take kindly or lightly in regards to people claiming "Government Mission" status.

Sincerely,
Theis

My guess is DR boarder crossing. It is tough to get stuff through the airport. Plus they don't look like missionaries.

Last edited:
Hi,

Well the first charge could/should be Impersonation of Government official.
Second..And most costly in both money and time....would be if those weapons were smuggled out of the USA by any of them.
Third...Did they legally depart from the USA and legally enter Haiti or did they essentially depart the USA illegally?

The State Department does NOT take kindly or lightly in regards to people claiming "Government Mission" status.

Sincerely,
Theis
I wasn’t aware one could be charged for “leaving illegally” . The first report I read claimed they said they were on a mission but didn’t claim gov mission. If the guns were from America then is it itar Violation? Their attitude and demeanor implies they’ve all done merc jobs before? Is there any chance they thought they were on a sponsored gov job and only found out it wasn’t through proper channels at the station? It all seems interesting. If these were rouge guys you think there would be a little more talking about it?

Hi,

Not only each rifle an ITAR violation but each optic, etc etc. That would also have them with illegally importing the weapon systems into Haiti, along with the illegal exportation from the USA.

"Thought they were on sponsored .gov" but found out later it wasn't......Ummm No, unless you are an idiot because as mentioned previously those that do this for .gov completely understand the Protocols and Documents required/put into place.

It is not like this group of guys were NOCS...so they would have all the safety nets in place...but clearly didn't.

Rouge is such a harsh word, lol..... High Risk Management companies do these type of jobs everyday somewhere on this planet. Personnel recovery from hostile conflicts are no joke and doing so at the direction/discretion of basically an insurance company....well it looks like what you seeing with this situation.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender and lash
Hi,

Well it appears one of the guys owns Patriot Group Services based out of Louisiana. The State has the company listed as Active but not in good standings due to failure to file annual report.
https://coraweb.sos.la.gov/Commerci...archDetails.aspx?CharterID=1069124_30AF8C12F1

Insurance recovery gone wrong......
Dustin really should have read up on the DDTC embargo for Haiti......
Should of had the Serb supply the weapons...not USA manufactured :cool:.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
So with this itar thing.. if someone goes hunting big game in Africa and bring their ar10? And newest optic are they violating itar?

So with this itar thing.. if someone goes hunting big game in Africa and bring their ar10? And newest optic are they violating itar?

Hi,

Well the short answer is YES.
The long answer is you CANNOT do it without proper license to do it :)
First you need an import license from destination country in Africa.
Then you have to fill out and submit a DSP73 for temporary exportation of (and must list each item).
The DSP73, along with import license from destination country, along with a few other supporting documents get submitted to DDTC for approval.
Then once approved, you must make sure the airline lodges your DSP73 with US Customs...specifically the AES so that you can get the items back once you arrive back in USA.

Sincerely,
Theis

Thanks for breaking it down for me Theis.. when it comes to the gov and paperwork I just write 11bravo on top and they usually get the idea..