• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fox Interview on Tucker Nails Joe Biden

jerryrva

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2018
The Clinton's, Obama and Bidens, are the DC mafioso. They've bought the FBI, and if not the CIA, certainly bought former CIA director, the closet muslim, John Brennan and many others. They truly believe they are the ruling elite and are above the law. It's disgusting.

Mean while on FBN Kennedy was interviewing Giuliani and accused him of fabricating the laptop and it was unverified, etc.

Same network, 2 different channels.

Typical reaction of the MSM to follow.....

fingers-in-ears.jpg

The Clinton's, Obama and Bidens, are the DC mafioso. They've bought the FBI, and if not the CIA, certainly bought former CIA director, the closet muslim, John Brennan and many others. They truly believe they are the ruling elite and are above the law. It's disgusting.
I'd hand the top spook cunt over to the taliban and tell them to have fun. That bitch deserves the worst this world has to offer.

This cannot be dismissed now by the press or DOJ.

Dismissed? Hmmm...and yet, Fox also says....

"Ex-Hunter Biden associate's records don't show proof of Biden business relationship amid unanswered questions"

This cannot be dismissed now by the press or DOJ.
It absolutely can and will be dismissed by the DoJ/FBI.

Nothin gon' happ'n

I'm afraid you're right. I watched it and while he seems credible, he doesn't have any smoking gun kind of evidence. And the swamp dwelling FBI has already dropped it.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I'm afraid you're right. I watched it and while he seems credible, he doesn't have any smoking gun kind of evidence. And the swamp dwelling FBI has already dropped it.
he did have audio of hunter saying he discussed business deals with daddy. this is where joe is caught lying.

Personally, I find the guy a little suspicious. Something is weird here for sure and as has been mentioned he hasn’t offered a smoking gun that I’ve seen.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Personally, I find the guy a little suspicious. Something is weird here for sure and as has been mentioned he hasn’t offered a smoking gun that I’ve seen.
I think my point in talking to some friends was that he seems to be telling the truth; BUT, he's no angel. I'm not sure how one can go do all these deals with the chinese commie party and not look at oneself in the mirror and go...ick. I'm becoming disgusting. Sure, make deals with Czech Republic and Slovakia - no problem there; but the deals with just wreak of shit. I'm not even sure how somebody who held a Q clearance isn't immediately investigated doing business with china and specifically the energy side of china.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Yeah, the Q clearance thing got me too as being one who had one many years ago when I worked at Hanford and for the Navy at Idaho Falls.
Maybe the corrupt FBI doesn't follow up like they used to.

The "smoking gun" from this is simply catching Joe in the lie that he didn't know what was going on and wasn't directly involved. He has repeated this lie many times.

Bobulinski proves he was directly involved with the deals.

The "smoking gun" from this is simply catching Joe in the lie that he didn't know what was going on and wasn't directly involved. He has repeated this lie many times.

Bobulinski proves he was directly involved with the deals.

Idk, has he actually proved anything?

His words aint proof.

Now its getting somewhere. So who in tf took this picture?
Probably Old Joe himself. If Biden weren't running for POTUS and was just average Joe, that nest of pedo's would be arrested and headlines would read 'Father, Son Pedophile Ring Broken Up'.

My one question about this was never addressed in the interview.
It's widely known that Hunter Biden is a walking, talking, drug addicted shitshow. Why were you considering entering into business dealings with him?

My one question about this was never addressed in the interview.
It's widely known that Hunter Biden is a walking, talking, drug addicted shitshow. Why were you considering entering into business dealings with him?
That is a good question.

I think Biden is just one hornet in the nest. I think someone is about to start stirring that nest. The Hornets are in a frenzy.

My guess is that the Dems are going to bring all of this to bear against Biden if he wins and get ready for President Kamala.