• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Frankford Arsenal Prefect Seat Hand Primer

poptart4YALL

Private
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2012
Was wonder fit any body had experience with the frankford arsenal perfect seat hand primer? How’s the adjustability and repeatability? Any other thoughts or concerns with it?

I have one. Works well for me. I find that you don't even need the adjustment to be perfect. It has a good feel when fully seated. It is nice that it comes with a bunch of shell holder sizes too. Also has a small/large primer tube you can swap.

How hard is it swap between small and large. I have been using the RCBS hand primer and that’s a bit of a pain in the dick.

You pop out the shell holder first which releases the plunger and guide. Takes about 30 seconds at most.

Reactions: poptart4YALL
I like mine but when loading the 6.5 Ceedmoor you can't push the brass clear into the back of the shell holder or the primer catches on the side of the pocket. You have to insert it out just a bit and feel for the pocket then set the primer. I haven't tried any other calibers yet. Other than that I like it, it's well made and should last a long time.