• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Frankford arsenal Quick-n-ez tumbler

Re: Frankford arsenal Quick-n-ez tumbler

I have it, it works. I've been using it for about a year. I initially bought it to coat bullets but gave up on that and now use it to tumble brass.

Yes.

I close the door to my reloading room (upstairs) when it is on and whenever the AC turns off I can hear it if the TV (downstairs) hits a quiet spot.

Dang I liv in an apartment so I don't wanna be causing prob with the neigbors lol below if I leave it on do u know of any quiter ones
ha

Burnt up three of the FA/Midway tumblers-Got tired of the hassle-Purchased a Thumblers Tumbler Ultra Vibe 10 IND.QUIET-fast-very well made-also have a TT Model B rotary-you really do get what you pay for! barry

I've got one that's had over 30,000 pieces of brass run through it (once to clean the first time, once to get the resizing lube off it and then repeated at they've been fired and reloaded again.)

One day it quit. I pulled it apart (3 screws I think)and found a wire had vibrated loose inside (pulled out of connector). I put the wire back in and turned it on and its still running.

Some days it sits there on the deck in the sun and runs for 5 or 10 hrs. or more. I go out and get it just before bed time and set it in the kitchen floor by the door and then carry it back out there the next morning and plug it in again.

I'd buy another one.

I've had one for about 5 years. Thousands of pieces through it. It is loud, but I put it in the garage and cover it with a rubbermade container. I also did have the wire problem, I had to recrimp the spade connectors after they fell off. Still ok and much cheaper than the others.

Thanks for the info im bout to buy one just so many options out there so thanks for the help