• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment FREE / .308 gauges, barrel vise, action wrench

shit happens man, I'm not tripping, and I'm sure we can figure out something since its just a threaded steel rod. maybe after insurance we can take a poll and add another set of gauges depending on if they pay out.

Reactions: 3-0-hate
shit happens man, I'm not tripping, and I'm sure we can figure out something since its just a threaded steel rod. maybe after insurance we can take a poll and add another set of gauges depending on if they pay out.
Works for me. Maybe some 6.5CM gauges.. Seems to be the most popular caliber around here right now.

We all have many needs/wants right now. May God bless you for your generosity.
I know my language doesn’t fit the “SH” lingo but it’s guys like you that can keep our faith in humanity alive and well.

Reactions: Dog and 3-0-hate
Could I perhaps get in line for this? I just got notification that my barrel should be done in the next week or two. I could try to con one of my machinist buddies into rigging something up for the handle.

The box was a little beat up and you did have it trapped except right at the corner that tore out. I think I'll try a claim just because. In the mean time I think I'll find a big bolt or all thread and fashion a handle.
Any luck on getting a makeshift handle or a claim the usps

Reactions: 3-0-hate
Well i been out a course all year as I said previously, but partagas hasn't been on since March either. Sent some messages trying to get what was left sent back home no response... And so it seems the saga ends here 🤷‍♂️...

Like to just believe life happens and he hasn't been on here but crazier things have happened.

Prove me wrong please and jump on and send the tools back so we can keep it going