• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free Captain Kick-Ass From the Ban Hammer Thread

Re: Free Captain Kick-Ass From the Ban Hammer Thre

shankster said:
There was a time when Sniper's Hide was more than source for marital counseling, employment advice, relationship guidance, or "what automobile should I buy", or "why does my mom want me to move out of her basement" or any other bullshit your local Starbucks coffee lumper could confirm for you.

When the Hide becomes a place that people congratulate Lazy21 and Maser for having kids.... this place has lost it's way. And Captain Kick-Ass is banned? WTF?

+infinity

Re: Free Captain Kick-Ass From the Ban Hammer Thread

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There was a time when Sniper's Hide was more than source for marital counseling, employment advice, relationship guidance, or "what automobile should I buy", or "why does my mom want me to move out of her basement" or any other bullshit your local Starbucks coffee lumper could confirm for you.

When the Hide becomes a place that people congratulate Lazy21 and Maser for having kids.... this place has lost it's way. And Captain Kick-Ass is banned? WTF?
</div></div>

Something I would expect a newb to say...
The hide wasn't like that until, well, just look for the 2500 - 5000 count post range for that kind of newb stuff

Back at the 1k to about 3k membership level, this place was straight Type A shooting, and very litle bullshit. The threads have been scoured at least four times since you newbs showed up just to clean out your bullshit. If you could see the older stuff from way back, there wasn't much more than shooting, maybe only eight or so forum titles. No 'Hunting', no this build, that build, photography, not much more than Bear PIt, For Sale, Training, and Link Up, with Site Admin. Shoot, the McMillan A5 was just fresh into the market and everyone was arguing about USO scopes vs Premier's Leupy's.
CKA wasn't even a wet spot on LL's bed, nor was Maser, Lazy21, Shankster or the thousands of others who have come here and caused so much growth there had to be more forums opened up to manage the amount of intrest.
Jeez, newbs!
grin.gif

EXCLUSIVE of the CKA component of his post, Shankster is eminently correct on this point. But please don't lump him in with Lazy21 or Maser.

And his "Fall of the Hide" video? Beyond value. He couldn't have contributed more to this forum even if he proved conclusively that the Corriolous force has absolutely no effect on ballistics.
laugh.gif

Come on Lowlight, Maser will finish the Captain punishment, he volunteered just last night. Please let the Capt come back!

probably 2 new to have a vote here even if it were a oligarchy but, i tend to be inclined to agree. free cka

If he does get freed, he should go back to using "Shady Jay" as his display name for old time sakes. He seemed more interesting back then.
smile.gif

I just realized that Maser's stupidity has been gracing this place for 4 yrs... sad. Not surprised CKA was banned, again. Still a shame though. Will miss his rude crude remarks. Free CKA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phantasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just realized that Maser's stupidity has been gracing this place for 4 yrs... sad. Not surprised CKA was banned, again. Still a shame though. Will miss his rude crude remarks. Free CKA!</div></div>

And your's has been gracing for 6 years. Guess I don't have the seniority like you do yet.
wink.gif
Funny that you joined on April Fools Day.
laugh.gif
Don't bother responding because you have just been pwned and further response will make it even funnier.
laugh.gif

WOOT!!! This was the perfect 1,800th post.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phantasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just realized that Maser's stupidity has been gracing this place for 4 yrs... sad. Not surprised CKA was banned, again. Still a shame though. Will miss his rude crude remarks. Free CKA!</div></div>

And your's has been gracing for 6 years. Guess I don't have the seniority like you do yet.
wink.gif
Funny that you joined on April Fools Day.
laugh.gif
Don't bother responding because you have just been pwned and further response will make it even funnier.
laugh.gif

WOOT!!! This was the perfect 1,800th post.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Maser, shut the fuck up. Who lets this gobshite on the internet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1800 worthless posts. Such an accomplishment. </div></div>

2599 worthless post here and I dont think he ever started a thread. If he had it would of been worthless

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/13843

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1800 worthless posts. Such an accomplishment. </div></div>

2599 worthless post here and I dont think he ever started a thread. If he had it would of been worthless

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/13843 </div></div>

Looks like he's as loved there as he is here...............not

Why is it when we have something good and clean, like freeing a good hide member, a good shooter, and then all of the sudden, it becomes about that damn boy! Son you are like a case of the crabs; Maser, this is not about you, go away, don't spread your crabs here! Please let this get back to having Frank free a friend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it when we have something good and clean, like freeing a good hide member, a good shooter, and then all of the sudden, it becomes about that damn boy! Son you are like a case of the crabs; Maser, this is not about you, go away, don't spread your crabs here! Please let this get back to having Frank free a friend. </div></div>
+1000

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it when we have something good and clean, like freeing a good hide member, a good shooter, and then all of the sudden, it becomes about that damn boy! Son you are like a case of the crabs; Maser, this is not about you, go away, don't spread your crabs here! Please let this get back to having Frank free a friend. </div></div>

Exactly!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it when we have something good and clean, like freeing a good hide member, a good shooter, and then all of the sudden, it becomes about that damn boy! Son you are like a case of the crabs; Maser, this is not about you, go away, don't spread your crabs here! Please let this get back to having Frank free a friend.</div></div>

Don't blame me blame post #1910493.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it when we have something good and clean, like freeing a good hide member, a good shooter, and then all of the sudden, it becomes about that damn boy! Son you are like a case of the crabs; Maser, this is not about you, go away, don't spread your crabs here! Please let this get back to having Frank free a friend.</div></div>

Don't blame me blame post #1910493. </div></div>

You should not have children and parent them. Imagine when there are old enough to get on the internet and see videos of you wearing your gym short from junior high, a pacifier in your mouth and you urinating all over yourself and your bed. Yeah, that's a role model.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RSdKmX2BH7o"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RSdKmX2BH7o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

In honor of CKA returning:

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-size: 8pt">ban maser </span></span>

I believe I saw CKA driving north on the 75 today. Dodge pickup with a trailer. Glad to see him free. Also, happy to live in McKinney, TX.

Jamie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YAY!!!!

I knew it wasn't permanent... </div></div>

It never is.
laugh.gif
Welcome back shady jay!
welcome.gif

The return of the king, we had to smack the boy around (Maser) but we got you back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beck.jamie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe I saw CKA driving north on the 75 today. Dodge pickup with a trailer. Glad to see him free. Also, happy to live in McKinney, TX.

Jamie </div></div>

4 wheeler on the trailer around 6ish? That was I. That trailer is actually a mobile/expandable shooting tower that I'll have pics and video up on in the next day or so.

My company logos on the back window get lots of attention. lol I rarely have anyone try to pass me to cut me off anymore.

Tom had these shirts made up and drove all the way up to McKinney to show them off this morning before we went to go shoot. I get back, get the unbanning notification, and now they have to sit and wait for my 11th banning.

P1010443.jpg

P1010442.jpg

LMAO, beautiful. Glad you're back CKA. Love the shirt and carbine, I'm rocking the irons and a 120 lumen surefire on mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was better when he was banned. </div></div>

Lol!

Welcome back cka

CKA- noticed the Beretta CX4 in the pics...I've been considering this carbine in 9mm for a long long while and can't wait to move to a state where it is legal to own. What is your/(or) the owner's impression of it: limitations, pros, cons, applicability. Compared to a 9mm AR- yay/nay? etc

I never really hear anything bad about them, but I'm not sure they accomplish anything that can't be done with a regular .223 carbine and a sidearm.

Am I on the right track or are these CX4's something to be had? Just curious for possible future purchase considerations.

Welcome back, btw.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CavScout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA- noticed the Beretta CX4 in the pics...I've been considering this carbine in 9mm for a long long while and can't wait to move to a state where it is legal to own. What is your/(or) the owner's impression of it: limitations, pros, cons, applicability. Compared to a 9mm AR- yay/nay? etc

I never really hear anything bad about them, but I'm not sure they accomplish anything that can't be done with a regular .223 carbine and a sidearm.

Am I on the right track or are these CX4's something to be had? Just curious for possible future purchase considerations.

Welcome back, btw. </div></div>

You can have them in the Sunshine state! What else can we do to hasten your return Cav?
laugh.gif

Welcome back CKA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was better when he was banned.</div></div>

i have started a new business....the reason CKA was un-banned was because he purchased from me BOLTRIPPER snipershide INDULGENCES......

so tell all your mouthy jackass ghey friends, for $200.00 they too can be back in Franks good graces and rocking the boards...

Welcome back Champ! Play nice with The Boss...My heart can't handle this kind of stress. Not to mention this has more twist and turns than day time television in Mexico.

Once again all is good in the world. The women are swooning and the men cowering.

Good to see you back, outlaw!

Oh hell, here we go again!
grin.gif

Glad to see you back buddy. Now how about posting some midget stripper videos?

ha ha ha I'm still on parole - gotta stick to quaaludes and acid till then.

LOL

my mom she gave me a pickle but i dint buy no pickle, i bought some bubble gum, bazooka zooka bubblegum.

He has been given more lives than any 2 house cats get.