• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free gen 1 -> gen 4 upgrade for Whiskey-3 Chassis customers from KRG

Massoud

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2008
Boise area, Idaho
www.krg-ops.com
Hello Gentlemen,
We would like to take the opportunity to thank those were the first to take the plunge on a Whiskey-3 Chassis years ago. To show our gratitude we are offering to upgrade the gen 1 chassis to a gen 4. This is a complete swap out so you'll be getting a whole new chassis. All you'll have to do is send in the old stock and pay shipping.

We've been fortunate to have excellent support from shooters and we work hard to make good products to hopefully earn that support. We keep tabs on all the chassis offerings as well as other products available so we know there are many choices. Our goal is not to be the cheapest but to be the best all the while keeping in mind the realities that we all face. We thank everyone who has chosen us as their "best" choice and in this particular instance we want to reward the early adopters.

All of the gen 1 chassis were for the T3 in a fixed configuration. We will swap those out for either folders or fixed of whatever inlet you would like between the Rem 700SA, LA, and T3. We do have a partial-name and/or email list of those first customers but we don't have everyone's contact info so if you were a gen 1 purchaser please contact us or if you know someone who was please spread the word. This offer is for those who purchased a chassis directly from us in those early days of the Whiskey-3. Some restrictions may apply but hopefully this will be fairly straightforward.
Thank you,
Justin
On behalf of the crew at KRG

Awesome gesture. Just ordered a gen4 fixed tikka this morning, looking forward for arrival.

This is why I will always have a KRG Whiskey chassis! I just planted my new rifle in the Gen 4 folder, I wasn't sure how much I was going to like the Gen 4 after all the custom mods I made on my Gen 3.....but the Gen 4 is by far the best one yet.

What a way to support your customers!!! It is obvious that Kinetic Research Group cares more about their customers than how much of profit margin they operate on. What a bad ass move!!!

Awesome way to say thanks! I'm not a KRG customer but I see that changing soon.

Justin YOU GUYS ROCKS!!! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THE BEST PEOPLE! Looking Forward to getting a TRG Folder from you guys when I finally save up enough and not waste it on more guns! LOL

Hopefully we don't have to ship it back in with the original over sized PVC pipe that you shipped them out in? :D That was quite amusing and I may actually still have it somewhere in the garage...

-pd

That's pretty awesome, I haven't bought a chassis from them but after this I might have to, gotta love a company that looks out for its customers

Awesome.

Just bought a Gen 4 folder and glad to support a company like this.

Thanks for the kind words guys. We're very happy to be able to make this offer and it all started years ago with those gen 1's and the early adopters.

ptd, haha yeah who would have thought there is a way to ship a stock in a regular box without it getting dinged up. Fortunately we got it figured out before we chopped up half the world supply of 8" PVC. And yes please do not ship it back in that sucker! You should be getting an email shortly, I think you were one for whom we have contact info.

Justin

Hey guys, we still have not heard from some guys. Also just to clear one thing up. This offer is for those who purchased a gen 1 chassis from us directly back in the day. Thank you!
Justin

I have a gen 3 chassis for my R700 338 Lapua build that I did and it is absolutely awesome! I prefer chassis over stock systems and this is one of the chassis that I own that really hit it out of the park! Great team over at KRG!

Thanks for the kind words guys.

We'll have to wait to see how many returns we end up with. After that we'll decide what exactly we're going to do with them. We've noted the interest from you guys and others in picking up a gen 1 so we'll consider that. Thanks,
Justin