• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free giveaway at Bluegrass Tactical Supply

Re: Free giveaway at Bluegrass Tactical Supply

I already liked and posted here, but I'm just curious...when does this stop? ha I mean, is it going till a date or a a certain number or likes? Don't take it the wrong way! I'm ecstatic you guys are doing this! I'm just wondering thats all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already liked and posted here, but I'm just curious...when does this stop? ha I mean, is it going till a date or a a certain number or likes? Don't take it the wrong way! I'm ecstatic you guys are doing this! I'm just wondering that's all.</div></div>

JD and I have not decided yet, will keep you all posted.

I'm sure more of you could use a free ST10 t-pal

Liked it! I only live a couple hours away, I'll actually be about 30 minutes away on Christmas so I'd be more than happy to pick it up then haha

Do we need to do anything else besides like it? How will you guys know which one of us on here won?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: darkgun82</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Liked it! I only live a couple hours away, I'll actually be about 30 minutes away on Christmas so I'd be more than happy to pick it up then haha

Do we need to do anything else besides like it? How will you guys know which one of us on here won?</div></div>

send you a msg on FB

so you will let the winner know by sending them a message on facebook?

Liked

Liked
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TN-RN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so you will let the winner know by sending them a message on facebook?</div></div>

Yes sir, and will post a name here.

Liked, Thanks for hooking up this giveaway for us!!!

Liked it with my brother's account. Same friends anyways.

So count me in for the win.

Wife liked it for me....thanks for the contest! I'll try to stop by sometime on my way to Nashville.

liked

If you have to ask if their good or not, then its something that cant be explained to you.

Liked it!

btt, for those who missed it

Any news on the announcement of the winner?

Ok, so were really going for 1k likes but if we don't hit it. Date will be set for feb 1,2012! So pass it along to your friends and again. Thank you all for the support.

Lazy21

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, so were really going for 1k likes but if we don't hit it. Date will be set for feb 1,2012! So pass it along to your friends and again. Thank you all for the support.

Lazy21</div></div>

I'll put out a status see if some of my friends will like it. Not sure how many of them are into shooting, but it's worth the try.

Also i'm sure if the thread as moved per say to Bolt rifles, or optics section it would get more recognition. Just a thought.

Liked it, Had to use the wife's facebook.
This is a great promo guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our lucky winner of the US Optics ST-10 was Jason Glen Foley, keep checking our page for more giveaways and product updates. Thanks for all the support.