• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Free goodies for whoever can use it all!

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Just continuing the purge of my reloading room and have a bunch of stuff I no longer will use. You cover $20 for shipping and I will cram that box full of stuff.

Some of what will be in there:
    - a good assortment of 300 Win mag brass
    - some random other brass (some not pictured. Will include anything from 44 mag to 06)
    - Hornady scale (I have to find the little powder bowl back but otherwise you can use whatever one you already have)
    - Ammo boxes (I think both are for win mag cartridges)
    - Some sort of arca looking rail
    - M1A magazine

I've got another box I haven't gone through yet that has some various gun parts that I will toss in there is well.

For ease of shipping I would prefer it all go to one person.

C0FD6B01-BEE1-4902-96AA-04D68D3ED31D.jpeg

Last edited:
    More free goodies added. If I find more as I clean my reloading/gun room I will create another lot in the original ad and bump it up.

Reactions: Familydude
    I’m sending all that to the first guy that claimed it but I might have another arca rail around I can send your way.

I’m out of town for the weekend but will get some more free stuff posted Monday.