• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free kit from KRG

Massoud

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2008
Boise area, Idaho
www.krg-ops.com
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
Our Flat Bag Riders for the Bravo are now shipping.

For a period of time, these are our gift to you, at no cost (except shipping). Well technically they are .01 because our website doesn't handle free stuff very well.

We have a couple colors now and the others coming. https://kineticresearchgroup.com/product/bravo-bag-rider/

Thank you,
Justin

Got me for a spigot too. 😂 Thanks!

Reactions: Massoud

For a period of time, these are our gift to you, at no cost (except shipping). Well technically they are .01 because our website doesn't handle free stuff very well.

We have a couple colors now and the others coming. https://kineticresearchgroup.com/product/bravo-bag-rider/

Thank you,
Justin
Oh no! Looks like your website crashed or is down for some reason. I keep getting errors. Bummer.

Reactions: Basher
I saw that a couple days ago and didn't see a price and thought something was wrong, so I bought
something else I needed and the price didn't go up. Nice. been waiting for one for awhile.
Nice job folks. That's why I own 2 Bravos

Thank you,
Justin
Thank you, gave me the excuse to get that minimalist spigot ordered as well.

This is awesome @Massoud!

Any pictures of the stealth grey color? Trying to figure out which one would look best on the wife's rifle.

IMG_20200322_160429-01.jpeg

Waiting for Sako Green to get back in stock and I'll pick one up.

Thanks!

Got mine the other day and installed.. works good. The pricing was off when I checked out and it looks like KRG fixed it without me saying anything (I kept wondering why the charge came through less than what was on my original order confirmation) Good customer service if you ask me!

The site should be back up and running. For those that got them early and were charged, we adjusted the amount when we captured the payment, as Carlson noted.

Enjoy guys!
Justin

@Massoud Thank you! Also thanks for getting the Bravo LA in Stealth Gray color. Assembled mine two weeks ago and it turned out really nice.

Damn, it wouldn't let me add one to the cart yesterday, some error with the site. Tried today and they are all sold out.

Damn, it wouldn't let me add one to the cart yesterday, some error with the site. Tried today and they are all sold out.

Same here! Bummed I missed out on a black one. I kept watching for the site to come up but guess I wasn't fast enough.

@Massoud Any idea when they will be back in stock? I assume when they do they will be at retail price, if so what will that price be?

Can’t believe how fast I got my order. Ordered Friday at 4:04am, and it was received at my work address sometime during the day on Monday. From ID to IL, that’s crazy shipping speed. Thanks KRG!

Already arrived and installed! Getting the bolts into the tabs inside the rear of the stock was tricky but it's very secure. I like it!

Tool-less buttpad adjustment is excellent too. Much easier to get into a good position now. Thanks, KRG!

Reactions: Bcamos
Already arrived and installed! Getting the bolts into the tabs inside the rear of the stock was tricky but it's very secure. I like it!

Tool-less buttpad adjustment is excellent too. Much easier to get into a good position now. Thanks, KRG!

I used a flat head screwdriver to slide the nut plate in and then thread from outside.. do the furthest inward one first so you have a clear path for the second one.

Reactions: IronicTwitch
I saw that price on the website a few days ago and thought it was a bug. Shame I didn't buy one.