• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Free Middle Ga Night Hog Hunt

Rade1MOA

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2010
Twiggs County Ga
Yes Sir, you read it right! One lucky winner will win a guided night time hog hunt in the middle Georgia area by Georgia Hog and Predator Hunting Adventures.

The lucky winner will be randomly selected on 7/12/13 @ 8 pm by a computer generated picking system. We will be hunting fields with night vision and thermal optics. Ounce the hogs are located we will stalk within 50 yds of them and cut them down using red hunting lights. It is an absolute blast and you don't want to miss out....

Here are the details on how to enter:

1) you must post on here to get your number.

2) follow the link posted below and ask to become a member on our facebook page (cost nothing) Facebook is not required so post away just tell your friends about us!

The winner must have a valid GA hunting licence to participate in the hunt....We are looking forward to the hunt!

Here is the link to our facebook page.......... https://www.facebook.com/groups/461081743986611/

In!! I just moved to Georgia and it would be AMAZING experience to go with you guys

I cant believe there has only been three replies. We put the same thing on The ODT and were getting knocked down with replies. Come on guys it is a free hog hunt! There is going to be an ODT winner and a Hide member on the same hunt.

I just noticed that some of you are joining our group on Facebook. Thanks.... y'all help spread the word, please! It's a free hunt....

I want in! I don't facebook, but I'll have the girlfriend like.

btt....keep them coming guys we can't wait for the hunt. Feel free to pm me for any details about the hunt or to set up a hunt outside of the give away.

Congrats to Here2learn for winning the random draw. Thanks to everyone for your interest...please let me know when we can book a hunt for you and your family.