• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free prefits

Im2bent

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Jun 30, 2020
    Got an email from Arken buy a scope get a free prefit barrel for memorial day weekend don't know whose prefit

They have their own prefits. I’m running a remage 1-8 twist 308 from their sister company outlier. It’s shooting great, several sub moa groups across several charge weights and different powders. Nitride treated, 1.2” straight taper diameter heavy flutes. Hand lapped with a lifetime warranty if you shoot out the barrel Mike is going to replace it. I’m going to put together a 300 prc with one soon.

They have their own prefits. I’m running a remage 1-8 twist 308 from their sister company outlier. It’s shooting great, several sub moa groups across several charge weights and different powders. Nitride treated, 1.2” straight taper diameter heavy flutes. Hand lapped with a lifetime warranty if you shoot out the barrel Mike is going to replace it. I’m going to put together a 300 prc with one soon.
    What load are you shooting in 1:8?

What Velocity?

What barrel length?

Im curious about their barrels.

What load are you shooting in 1:8?

What Velocity?

What barrel length?

Im curious about their barrels.
    26”
    178 bthp and eld right now, probably around 2700ish I haven’t checked velocity yet because my magnetto sporter won’t work with the 1.2” barrel profile. I picked up a CED millennium 2 chrony to get velocity with, just haven’t found the time.
    I might give something on the 200-208 grain range a try in the future.
    I’m pretty happy with the way it shoots, no wait time was a major plus..

I did not, I can probably find out what one weighs though. I’ll reach out to Mike the owner.

If you shoot out your barrel they’ll replace it?

• Wow
    Reactions: FredHammer
    If you shoot out your barrel they’ll replace it?
    $100 for that warranty. I'd want to know what/who is the gauge of "shot out" condition.
    1-8T is the only twist offered across the cartridges listed. Weird
    I'm at $510 shipped with a barrel in the cart and they were giving these away free?

Like an “everlasting gobstopper”, but for barrels… 🫠
    I would like to say, I did appreciate your post about Arken advertising shill accounts. I couldn't get the FUDS on Accurate Shooter to believe me. LOL Fuck them.

Wonder if I can get that lifetime warranty on a 6 PRC? 🤣

That promo is probably over. They sent me an email saying it was for memorial day. You can try emailing them.

Wonder if I can get that lifetime warranty on a 6 PRC? 🤣
    Yup, if you buy the nitride treated barrel. Any cartridge they have a reamer for if the barrel is nitrided. Believe me when Mike told me he was going to give a lifetime guarantee I had 100 questions like the ones you’re asking.

Would you take Mike's cock out of your mouth for 3 fucking seconds. You are peddling a piece of shit product for a piece of shit company. Fuck you for trying to convince others to get fucked. You are a pathetic piece of shit.
    How the fuck do you know it’s a piece of shit company? Did you try one, or are you just a fuckin blow hard? It’s a fuckin barrel and it shoots. What makes that a piece of shit?
    Go fuck yourself, I could care less if you like the company, my barrel shoots and I’ll probably buy more. I did the smart thing and reached out to the company and got a response from the owner. It’s a fuckin barrel company you fuckin spoon fed cunt.

FUCK YOU SCUMBAG MOTHERFUCKER. I know your ILK and you boyfriend MIKE'S you pathetic suck dick. You are a larger cunt than your whore mother. Peddling a piece of shit company, you got to be a piece of shit. EAT MY DICK MOTHERFUCKER! I'tll bust your hilljack two teeth out you got left in your cum dumpster mouth. SO STFU about this POS company any barrel. ITS A SCAM, your whole existence is a fucking scam.
    I’m getting the feeling you might not be able to afford a barrel because your education is lacking and there for you can only buy things with food stamps. They might take them not sure. Your paranoia of everything being a scam is also reflective of antisocial personality disorder. Same with your lashing out at strangers. In short, you’re a fucking tool.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Baron23
    0B928EC4-74F4-4E25-9090-CE6BA9E65489.jpeg
    63B7BCB0-D9D0-40F9-A852-389783D0A3D0.png
    5783A396-DE95-4E85-BB90-A4A9D63E88B6.jpeg
    23FF67E1-9388-4751-A15E-B5A24754A903.jpeg

Fuckin scammers sent me a nitrided 26” 308.

3E0D106A-E362-48E0-ADBC-DC1E4A8189BF.jpeg
    AD09A706-3A21-4A8C-85CA-ADC446B947A3.jpeg
    186F8D97-FE66-44A2-8ABD-2608EDDC9E3A.jpeg
    EAEBF041-5B35-4EC6-8452-551507A4D812.jpeg

Not bad at all with about 20 rounds down it before shooting this work up. All 5 shot groups.
    178 bthp with accurate 2460 powder which is a little fast. I have no doubts it’ll tighten up with 4064 or varget.
    Fuckin scammers! Even used their piece of shit optic.

Last edited:
    The thing about Nitride........people think it turns dogshit steel and dogshit machine work into magical unicorn horn. I have no idea the quality of either from the Outlier barrel company above.

However, if your feature selling point is a lifetime guarantee on a budget-priced consumable item......I am inclined to doubt the longevity of the entity providing it.

In my experience, I can tell you that multiple PSA nitride AR barrels are just hardened dogshit.

Ern

The thing about Nitride........people think it turns dogshit steel and dogshit machine work into magical unicorn horn. I have no idea the quality of either from the Outlier barrel company above.

However, if your feature selling point is a lifetime guarantee on a budget-priced consumable item......I am inclined to doubt the longevity of the entity providing it.

In my experience, I can tell you that multiple PSA nitride AR barrels are just hardened dogshit.

Ern
    Yeah I’ll probably never get to judge the barrel life of this particular rifle because it’s a 308. Lol

Reactions: AccuSol-ERN

Ern
    Sure, nitriding a POS barrel won’t make it precise. But the fact a barrel is nitrided doesn’t mean it’s a POS.

No idea about these barrels though.

Reactions: Baron23
    Sure, nitriding a POS barrel won’t make it precise. But the fact a barrel is nitrided doesn’t mean it’s a POS.

No idea about these barrels though.
    Of course, I never said nitride is bad. But some people see it as a cure all, especially when applied to barrels.

I know a few trustworthy people who went down the nitride barrel route and they came to the conclusion it did make the barrel last longer......but it took about the same amount of rounds to get the barrel shooting back to before treatment accuracy.

I figure nitride barrels have their place......just not in precision rifle.

Ern

I ordered one yesterday, ordered a 22 inch stainless 6.5 Creedmoor. I ended up emailing them back to see if I could change my order to a 16 inch nitride fluted barrel. We will see if they get back to me.

Of course, I never said nitride is bad. But some people see it as a cure all, especially when applied to barrels.

I know a few trustworthy people who went down the nitride barrel route and they came to the conclusion it did make the barrel last longer......but it took about the same amount of rounds to get the barrel shooting back to before treatment accuracy.

I figure nitride barrels have their place......just not in precision rifle.

Ern
    Possibly if a barrel starts life as nitride it settles naturally. I got some nitrides that are constant balls on shooters. Comparable to my premium handvlapped 416R stainless jobs.

Reactions: AccuSol-ERN