• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

Re: ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

"Registered for the SWR Specwar"

Sorry for late post, it kept logging me out everytime I tried to post.

I looked through the whole thread before posting this question. Is the drawing going to be on Wed the 23rd or Fri the 25th? Because the first post says Wed the 25th.

I will get it fixed. Thanks for letting me know. I will post the results on Wednesday. Friday is a travel day for me. I am heading down to the "Big D" to see some of my DFW customers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silenced America</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will get it fixed. Thanks for letting me know. I will post the results on Wednesday. Friday is a travel day for me. I am heading down to the "Big D" to see some of my DFW customers.</div></div>

will you have a table(s) set up at next weekend's DACA gun show at Market Hall?

Registered for the SWR Specwar.

CJ

But 4 days too late. The vagueries of 3rd world internet service.

Realized the registration for the drawing is over. "Liked" you on Facebook anyway, gotta support my fellow texans.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silenced America</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will get it fixed. Thanks for letting me know. I will post the results on Wednesday. Friday is a travel day for me. I am heading down to the "Big D" to see some of my DFW customers.</div></div>

will you have a table(s) set up at next weekend's DACA gun show at Market Hall?</div></div>

Yes Sir.

<span style="font-size: 23pt">JASON CHRISTIAN</span>

You are the winner of the SWR Specwar! Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving! Contact me @ [email protected] and let's get you hooked up!

To everyone who played along: Thank you! Thank you for supporting NFA reform. Thank you for liking the Silenced America Facebook Page. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. Please remember those who are away from home this year fighting so that we can enjoy our families. We are truly blessed.

Congratulations to Jason! Now the hard part...the wait.
smile.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and thanks to Silenced America for making this happen.

WOW!!! Scott, all I can say is THANK YOU!
And talk about timing, I just got an email that my trust was finished and about to be mailed.
Once again thank you its people like you that deserve our business for supporting our community.

Jason